1.    #1  
    Thanks for the links but this is fairly old news, I know its hard to keep up with the forums because things get bumped regularly...

Mods, can this be merged?
  3.    #3  
    Woops, sorry about that. Thought it was news lol.
    No big deal man... like I said, things can easily be glossed over here.

It's the peak of leaks... happens all the time in every tech forum I've been involved with.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    No big deal man... like I said, things can easily be glossed over here.

It's the peak of leaks... happens all the time in every tech forum I've been involved with.
    Pooh... you're almost to 1k posts!!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    Woops, sorry about that. Thought it was news lol.
    Hey if Engadget can report news late, so can you!

Its old news but can't blame you considering Engadget posted it just yesterday.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Pooh... you're almost to 1k posts!!
    pooh will be getting his little treo soon
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    That document about "wrong customers" is news to me.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I think what they mean by cannot afford to sell to the wrong customer is two things.

1. People who will badly review it because of functionality IE Selling to people who will return it or not get full function from it. IE companies who wont be able to use it with their infrastructure and my grandma who will cry because the keyboard disappeared on her and she needs to dial a number.

2. Returns, people who are just being it for the hype or to try it out. They need to get it into the hands of people who are excited about it and get a lot of word-of-mouth fire going.
  10. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Here's some more wonderful insight from IntoMobile:

Sprint “Can’t afford to sell the Pre to the Wrong Customers”

Here's some advice to IT and CE bloggers:

Read. Comprehend. Blog about it.

Many seem to be missing one, or even two of these steps.
    I agree with you Xyg. I was thinking I had to be missing something since apparently I read something different to most people...
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    pooh will be getting his little treo soon
    Ever since I got mine, life has not the same.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.