Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. jewel's Avatar
    Posts
    638 Posts
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
       #1  
    Today, May 26, Sprint will announce the 2 winners of the Palm Pre sweeps.

    I hope you will be one of the two winners.
  2. #2  
    it better be me :P
  3. #3  
    not yet...
    da Gimp

    Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  4. #4  
    Am I the only one who thinks they will probably announce a week later like the whole Palm Reviewers fiasco?
  5. #5  
    I'm DYING to know. It's a long shot, but the world could always use a little more optimism...
  6. #6  
    oh i forgot about this...hopefully someone on here wins!
  7. #7  
    good news: you won.

    bad news: we were late telling you and you already bought one.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    good news: you won.

    bad news: we were late telling you and you already bought one.
    lol i can see that happening...but we're all good...30 day return policy
  9. #9  
    I was excited to see an email from sprint support in my inbox this mornig. Turns out it was just saying my 25% credit union discount was approved.
  10. azjerry's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I was excited to see an email from sprint support in my inbox this mornig. Turns out it was just saying my 25% credit union discount was approved.
    Is this for any credit union or just specific ones?
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by azjerry View Post
    Is this for any credit union or just specific ones?
    Unless I miss my guess...

    Sprint Offers - get 25% off and $50 | Alliant Credit Union

    Anyone can join, every Sprint customer should!
  12. #12  
    Any way to find out who the winners were? http://sweepstakes.sprint.com/palmpre/
    no longer exists
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
  13. NBENZ's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I was excited to see an email from sprint support in my inbox this mornig. Turns out it was just saying my 25% credit union discount was approved.
    Lucky you, my credit union only offers 10% discount
  14. #14  
    I am going to win a Pre, but since I opted - out of receiving any email from Sprint, they won't be able to notify me.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by NBENZ View Post
    Lucky you, my credit union only offers 10% discount
    Yeah mine too. Luckily my work got me a 14% discount.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    I am going to win a Pre, but since I opted - out of receiving any email from Sprint, they won't be able to notify me.
    theyd call too.

    and dont you mean, "I want to win a Pre."
    your chances of winning are slim, like everyone elses.
  17. jewel's Avatar
    Posts
    638 Posts
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
       #17  
    Any winner yet?

Posting Permissions