1.    #1  
    It has been demonstrated that we can easily change the background image, but despite all the videos and walkthroughs obtained from the SDK to date, I've yet to see any potential for customization of the device.

Considering nearly all of it relies heavily on CSS, it would make sense that this device would lend itself well to an incredible amount of customization if Palm were to allow it.

While changing the entire design motif likely won't exist for a while (and why change it when it's quite beautiful), is there any easy way to modify colors of windows and buttons?
    I'm wondering if the messaging colors can be changed like on the treo and the centro...I've always liked that feature!
    I'll bet it's only a matter of time before Colorware gets a hold of the Pre...then the possibilities are endless.
  4.    #4  
    Colorware most decidedly affects the the hardware, not the software.
    Quote Originally Posted by hypocaffeinemia View Post
    While changing the entire design motif likely won't exist for a while (and why change it when it's quite beautiful), is there any easy way to modify colors of windows and buttons?

My apologies I thought we were talking hardware here.
    We don't know. We've seen green and blue versions of the call screen, so either Palm has made changes or you can choose. I doubt it, because I've been watching The Invisible Man's Pre videos and none of his Settings videos show that option, but that SDK is not up to date on all of Pre's features.

So I'd say probably not, but we have no proof.