1.    #1  
    Anyone who already has a hand on a Pre knows how many calls it stores in the call log? I currently use a iPhone 3G and the call log suxs. I make and receive a lot of calls every and unfortunatley some days I easily breeze through the 30 entry limit, thus losing numbers. I previously had a Blackberry and though everything else on the phone was inferior to the iPhone, for business users such as myself it a major major issue. Any informative response would be great I have never used a Palm handset before, so maybe it will be similar to say a Treo 800w for instance. Between the multitasking in the DNA of the phone and the broader Sprint service coverage (though customer service sucks), I will almost definitely be making the jump, though I must say I will probably be waiting until after WWDC to see what the folks in Cupertino has to offer for their next gen phone.
    Historically, the log file on the Palm has been limited only by memory. I don't think that's likely to change, but who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Techkey View Post
    Anyone who already has a hand on a Pre knows how many calls it stores in the call log? I currently use a iPhone 3G and the call log suxs. I make and receive a lot of calls every and unfortunatley some days I easily breeze through the 30 entry limit, thus losing numbers. I previously had a Blackberry and though everything else on the phone was inferior to the iPhone, for business users such as myself it a major major issue. Any informative response would be great I have never used a Palm handset before, so maybe it will be similar to say a Treo 800w for instance. Between the multitasking in the DNA of the phone and the broader Sprint service coverage (though customer service sucks), I will almost definitely be making the jump, though I must say I will probably be waiting until after WWDC to see what the folks in Cupertino has to offer for their next gen phone.
    This doesn't answer your question, but I've noticed that iPhone 3.0 beta 5 has like 90-100 of last calls. I'm really hoping the Pre is only limited by memory though.