Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    anyone actually try to swap their SERO plan to the Everything Plus yet?

i just tried and i couldnt do it over their standard chat and also i cant do it through the referral site.
    i was told to contact Employee Accounts at 1-888-876-8381

if any of you have successfully done it, can you share the procedure?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    I feel you Bro! I'm on the same predicament and I know the wife is gonna be pissed when I tell her how much it will be Sprint and Palm really want to make money this time! and you know what I just feel like there is nothing I can do but give them my money because I'm dying to get my hands on a Palm Pre.
    It's frustrating because paying 2x as much as my current plan is one of the main reasons I refused to switch to the iPhone. Now, a lot of the things I bashed the iPhone over are starting to materialize on the Pre as well. Not being able to order online, crippling web aps like Amazon, rumors that you have to open a new line or at least renew your contract to even get a Pre on launch day. I know the last one might not be true. I was really hoping the Pre would be the Anti-iPhone but it's not turning out that way it seems.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Is it true, that the retail price is only like $550? Because, i ask the sprint rep and they keep give me this crap saying, it going to be $550 or its only like $199..

So if u guys know, it would be awesome to fill that Question.
    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut885 View Post
    Is it true, that the retail price is only like $550? Because, i ask the sprint rep and they keep give me this crap saying, it going to be $550 or its only like $199..

So if u guys know, it would be awesome to fill that Question.
    $550 if you buy it outright (no contract) and $199 if you resign for 2 years/upgrade phones.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    $550 if you buy it outright (no contract) and $199 if you resign for 2 years/upgrade phones.
    But Best Buy is advertising something like $849 price w/o contract. That may change when it goes on sale, but still it's a ridiculous price.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post

Okay thanks.. i got an upgrade coming up on the 1st, and this is my first year with sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    But Best Buy is advertising something like $849 price w/o contract. That may change when it goes on sale, but still it's a ridiculous price.

Aw man, that is ridiculous..
    so does this work with the pre?

edit, NM, not available with the pre yet
    Last edited by TVMA; 06/24/2009 at 06:36 PM.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234