Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program

Here is my info if anyone is interested in this plan.

jeremy.j.burton@sprint.com

Last 3 of my CID is 813
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintDaddy View Post
    I can hand out my info if anyone wants it.
    Thanks for the offer!
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Sprint CS told me I can change my SERO 500 to the EPRP 500 over the phone (or online) only, then after it takes effect I can go to a Sprint store to get the Pre (or order by telesales).
    I am out of contact BTW (good luck, huh?)
    Wont changing from Sero 500 to EPRP 500 over the phone re-sign your contract? So that when you go to purchase the phone afterwards, you lose the new contract price for the phone?
    Thanks SprintDaddy
    Ok, so from my understanding in order to get the EPRP 500 plan (for $59.00/month) I HAVE to sign up online or over the phone. My question is, is there anyway to do this and then pick up the Pre in the store? I will be a brand new customer for Sprint btw.

Same goes for joining the Alliant FCU. Is there anyway I can get a new plan with the discount off of the Everything Data 450 (for $52/month i believe, this would be my ideal plan). Do I have to sign up for Sprint online or through telesales? I'm currently using a pre-paid phone b/c my old on one ATT crapped out and I canceled in preparation for the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by irishtexmex View Post
    Ok, so from my understanding in order to get the EPRP 500 plan (for $59.00/month) I HAVE to sign up online or over the phone. My question is, is there anyway to do this and then pick up the Pre in the store? I will be a brand new customer for Sprint btw.

Same goes for joining the Alliant FCU. Is there anyway I can get a new plan with the discount off of the Everything Data 450 (for $52/month i believe, this would be my ideal plan). Do I have to sign up for Sprint online or through telesales? I'm currently using a pre-paid phone b/c my old on one ATT crapped out and I canceled in preparation for the Pre.
    I think if you're going for the Alliant CU discount it might just be easier to buy the phone in the store for full price for your plan. Then call them up and have the discount applied to your account. It sounds like it takes up to 60 days for the plan's discount to be fully applied. You could ask the Sprint rep in the store to see if they can add the discount for you, but if not then just take care of that later since launch day is sure to be crazy busy.

This is my plan anyways but I'm a current Sprint customer. I'm going to try and get the phone in the store and have them set me up with the Everything 450 plan and then call in (or submit the webform) to have them add the discount to my account.
    Here is what I don't get:

If you click the below link, you click "shop sprint," there is 25% discount automatically applied before you make your purchase.

alliantpromos dot org slash sprint

So what is to stop people who are not members of Alliant Credit Union to use this discount?
    they probably hit you with the verification once you check out, with the 'applied' discount just for show.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    Wont changing from Sero 500 to EPRP 500 over the phone re-sign your contract? So that when you go to purchase the phone afterwards, you lose the new contract price for the phone?
    I believe you can change your plan anytime without extending your contract.
    Of course, I am out of contract, I believe you have to sign an extension when you actually buy a new phone and get the $150 off.
    This is my first renewal with Sprint so if anyone knows, feel free to correct me.
    My account has an employee discount 25% off I think and I'm out of contract with $150 credit towards a new phone. My plan is for $34.99 and has free data, mobile to mobile, and nights starting at 7pm. I was thinking I should just get the Pre at a Sprint store on June 6th, then see how retentions can fix the Everything plan to match what I have. Any other suggestions? or should I just go with the Everything Plus plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    I believe you can change your plan anytime without extending your contract.
    Of course, I am out of contract, I believe you have to sign an extension when you actually buy a new phone and get the $150 off.
    This is my first renewal with Sprint so if anyone knows, feel free to correct me.
    You're correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    My account has an employee discount 25% off I think and I'm out of contract with $150 credit towards a new phone. My plan is for $34.99 and has free data, mobile to mobile, and nights starting at 7pm. I was thinking I should just get the Pre at a Sprint store on June 6th, then see how retentions can fix the Everything plan to match what I have. Any other suggestions? or should I just go with the Everything Plus plan?
    discounts don't apply to the Everything Plus, so you're better off with a regular Everything plan.
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Has anybody done the credit union thing? Do you HAVE to sign up for a savings account no matter what, because it's checked and grayed out like it's mandatory? I want a checking account if I'm going to do that since it would be more useful. I don't want both if I don't have to.
    I called retentions twice today and they are very firm when they say you are required to pay at least 69.99 for the Everything data plan. Even the supervisors can't change that price. So if you were on a different plan and had free data and other goodies, forget about them. You will only get your company discount applied if you have one.
    What is this credit union discount? Can this be used on top of your company discount?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    I called retentions twice today and they are very firm when they say you are required to pay at least 69.99 for the Everything data plan. Even the supervisors can't change that price. So if you were on a different plan and had free data and other goodies, forget about them. You will only get your company discount applied if you have one.
    What is this credit union discount? Can this be used on top of your company discount?
    You can't stack discounts, I wish you could, because I belong to 2 credit unions.
    I would call CS and ask. That Alliant one is 25 percent, I have a hunch neither of mine are that.
    Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program

I could not add this plan to my account
    So is this confirmed? Will EPRP work with the Pre?
    Is there a way to find out what corporations get what discount?

I know Clear Channel gets 17% Publix gets 16% Game Stop is 16-17% Best Buy I think got 18%.
    that's all the places I've been working. Is there any way to find out, if I'm going to be working at X what my discount will be, so I know if it's worth telling them to change it?
    Sprint Retention will NOT offer any discounts on Everything pricing. At least not on my first try. I already get a corporate discount of 22% but retention could not offer any type of alternate plans or pricing. I guess most people already knew this but I've had my plan for soooo long I really don't want to change. Especially since it will cost me almost 2x as much for a similar plan.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    Sprint Retention will NOT offer any discounts on Everything pricing. At least not on my first try. I already get a corporate discount of 22% but retention could not offer any type of alternate plans or pricing. I guess most people already knew this but I've had my plan for soooo long I really don't want to change. Especially since it will cost me almost 2x as much for a similar plan.
    I feel you Bro! I'm on the same predicament and I know the wife is gonna be pissed when I tell her how much it will be Sprint and Palm really want to make money this time! and you know what I just feel like there is nothing I can do but give them my money because I'm dying to get my hands on a Palm Pre.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast