Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    thanks but that is an awful video.
    Yeah, thanks. It was good to see the Pre in the wild. I also think I saw Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
    You do realize you have the option to not have Gmail automatically add emailed contacts to your address book. I'm assuming the Pre will not allow you to select since none of the Google Sync apps do.
    I've looked all over for this in settings. Where?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I've looked all over for this in settings. Where?
    It's not a setting so I guess the way I said that was confusing, but your address book as "My Contacts" and "All Contacts". Of course, My contacts is the people you actually added and have more details than just a name and email for. All Contacts is everybody including people you have only emailed once so that Gmail is able to do suggestions for you when writing an email. Hopefully the Pre gives the option to choose which Contact groups to Sync. I know the Contacts and Calendar exchange sync only does the "My Contacts" from what I can tell so hopefully we can set it up that way at least.
    I can type on my iPhone with my eyes closed. So I think I'll be able to adjust to an actual physical keyboard just fine.

I just hope they add an onscreen keyboard so you can enter text while browsing with the device closed in a horizontal orientation.

I really don't want to have to browse in landscape with the keyboard open all the time. Or have to open it just to enter a URL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Yeah, thanks. It was good to see the Pre in the wild. I also think I saw Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster.
    The pre in the "wild" is one thing. As for the other two, hell, I see them all the time. One's my brother and the other's my sister in law.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    The pre in the "wild" is one thing. As for the other two, hell, I see them all the time. One's my brother and the other's my sister in law.
    Oh snap!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234