1.    #1  
    Raphael Matos in no. 2, blue and white, Honda, McAfee, Motorola (I think), Palm Pre. Unfortunately the way I found out was when he crashed. Darn!
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Crashed just like the Pre launch will!

Just kidding.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    So much for a full days worth of advertising.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    So much for a full days worth of advertising.
    Oh well. At least the driver wasn't hurt too bad. Of course, there is concern about his lower back, but he walked away.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post

Oh! and, Bite me!

Just kidding.
    Yeah. j/k
    justjill3

6. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Yeah. j/k
    Hey you're typing in the quote field.
  7.    #7  
    Darn! My newbie is showing. Must cover that up!
    justjill3

Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Darn! My newbie is showing. Must cover that up!
    Where are your manners?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Where are your manners?
    To quote one of my students, "Uuuuuh . . . "
    justjill3

Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post

Just kidding.
    Yeah, but it crashed into the Apple iPhone car, and you should have seen how badly it was damaged.

(Oh - I'm sorry - the Apple iPhone car wasn't even in the race! )
    Quote Originally Posted by George Mari View Post
    Yeah, but it crashed into the Apple iPhone car, and you should have seen how badly it was damaged.

(Oh - I'm sorry - the Apple iPhone car wasn't even in the race! )
    Nope it ran out of fuel. Zing!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.