1.    #1  
    I searched, but didn't see this posted. Apologies, if this is a repost.

Palm Prematurely Coming Up Short | Green Business | Reuters

Sprint has been no worse than other telecomm companies, and quite frankly, has really improved. There ARE choices out there, perhaps people should stop wasting time complaining and move on.

I need the Pre they'll be forfeiting.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Yes that has been posted.

And that analogy at the end about the police is stupid as hell.
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Yep, and his point about there being 16.4 million fewer Pre phones available at launch than iPhones having been sold. So, he expects Palm to have 17 million units available at launch? And his continued bi*$#@ing about Sprint. Like ATT is a spectacular service provider? Some cheese with that whine? *****.
    This article really is as bad as people say. That's horrible.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post

And that analogy at the end about the police is stupid as hell.
    I thought it was just me.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    This article really is as bad as people say. That's horrible.
    +1
    justjill3