Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was a long time treo guy and I left to use blackberry's for a while and was wondering when will the pre come to verizon?
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    I doubt the Pre would come to Verizon. Most likely a webOS-equipped phone, but not the Pre specifically. Same with AT&T and (possibly) T-Mobile.
  3.    #3  
    that what i thought hopefully a phone we can add memory to would be great.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    When Verizon buys sprint.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    When communism comes to the US!
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

leave Verizon...Sprint is better
    I left verizon for sprint just for that kind of reason. I was SO tired of waiting and waiting for them "to test" their phones while Sprint had them 6-12 months sooner. What a bunch of crap from VZ. They always said they tested their phones longer. I didn't find their phones to work any better than Sprints. I am very happy with sprint....even their customer service has been good! And you save $$$$. (PS And I do not work for sprint!)
    why get raped by vzw every month? move to sprint.
    Doesn't Verizon have better coverage than Sprint?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    in a perfect world, never.....but unfrotunately the world is far from perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    MM... Possibly.

But remember... most Sprint plans come with roaming. So, if you can't get a Sprint signal... you'll get a Verizon signal.

Also... the reception and call quality have more to do with the phone than the available CDMA networks, in my experience. The 755p gave me only 3 dropped calls in 2 years, traveling all over the Southeast (even picked up internet where I couldn't previously in Oklahoma with my Treo 650). GSM is another story... just plain garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Sprint and Verizon roam off each others towers, so it's hard to make that argument.

The only real reason to stay on Verizon is if you call customer support all the time (it is better) or because everyone you know has verizon and you get lots of free calling that way. Other than that, it's way too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post

But remember... most Sprint plans come with roaming. So, if you can't get a Sprint signal... you'll get a Verizon signal.
    Thats what I really like about sprint. Cheaper pricing on their plans but since they include unlimited roaming, my coverage is just as good as Verizons.

But as far as the OP's question, I dont think I've read any rumors on the pre hitting verizon.
  14.    #14  
    I can never switch, verizon service is way better and were the biggest network sprint is cheaper because they don't have any customers the only reason anybody is even talking about sprint is because of the pre no other reason, I don't even no anyone with sprint anymore I told all my friends and family to switch over and they've been happier every since.
  15. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    I can never switch, verizon service is way better and were the biggest network sprint is cheaper because they don't have any customers the only reason anybody is even talking about sprint is because of the pre no other reason, I don't even no anyone with sprint anymore I told all my friends and family to switch over and they've been happier every since.
    lol rite sprint is cheaper cuz their dumb
  16.    #16  
    no their cheaper because they have to verizon is king and sprint had to sell their cell towers and on the verge of being bankrupt, so i wouldnt feel safe being on a shaky phone company like that.
  17. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    just depends on where ya are, sprint prolly sucks there or used to

personally i hate vzw when i was with them they over billed my by a GRAND 5 times in 6 months. i said **** that and switched to sprint and been relatively problem free ever since. iv switched over 3-4 dozen people from VZW
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    no their cheaper because they have to verizon is king and sprint had to sell their cell towers and on the verge of being bankrupt, so i wouldnt feel safe being on a shaky phone company like that.
    uh...........i guess
    I think I read that Sprint sold the tower maintenance contract to the lowest bidder, but not the towers. I think. Then again, I don't use verizon or sprint.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

20. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Close to bankruptcy? You must know something that we don't!

Sprint Nextel Reports First Quarter 2009 Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast