Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 67
  1. #41  
    When will the Pre come to Verizon? When they figure out how to take out half the RAM, disable the built-in GPS until they can figure out how to charge for something built-into the phone, and plaster it with worthless V-Cast services and take up the whole home screen with red Verizon branding.

    I'm getting my girlfriend onto my Sprint plan because she pays more for just minutes and text on a crappy LG flip phone than I pay for minutes, text, unlimited data, and GPS on my non-gimped Touch Pro.

    Can you hear me now, Verizon? Good (riddance)!
  2.    #42  
    I have a storm my google maps works fine so my gps is great theirs no red verizon branding on mines. I have blackberry with know problems sorry it didn't work for you but you don't have anything to worry about because you roam on the network, can i hear you know of course your roaming on the network but be careful if half of your min are on a roaming network your service will be interrupted thats what a good ole sprint sales agent told me! sad
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  3. #43  
    How's your crapberry Storm?
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    no their cheaper because they have to verizon is king and sprint had to sell their cell towers and on the verge of being bankrupt, so i wouldnt feel safe being on a shaky phone company like that.
    wow... that's funny.... ppl read way to far into a companies workings..... certain things will never effect the end user..... what effects the end user is a cheaper cell phone bill ever month.... i could care less what sprint sold to whom... if they go bankrupt i'll just be titling my monthly check to some1 different other then that i will never see any difference....

    sorry for the rant..... it wasn't and attack....
  5. Xyg
    Xyg is offline
    Xyg's Avatar
    Posts
    1,104 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #45  
    Everyone is so mean to poor Starfly.
  6. NSXLA's Avatar
    Posts
    99 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #46  
    << edited by berd - removed personal attack >>
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/29/2009 at 11:05 PM.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    ...
    for people to even try and fight for sprint is funny its like comparing a Mercedes maybach against a ford focus or jordans compared to payless its just nonsense. If it works for you good luck
    Ohmygoodness...

    Folks, it's a phone service for cryin' out loud. If you like it, great. One service can be good without the other being bad.
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    no comma or periods this isn't english class. I have the best service never roaming no chance of my phone being terminated because i complain about the service(this happened to someone sadly) better phones selection verizon is just hands down better, for people to even try and fight for sprint is funny its like comparing a Mercedes maybach against a ford focus or jordans compared to payless its just nonsense. If it works for you good luck
    Yes this isn't English class but proper grammar makes it easier to read and makes more sense. I haven't seen anyone else on this forum who feels it's not necessary to at least write correct sentences. It would make your points about why you feel Verizon to be better a little more thought out. Also, you can't say wireless phone service comparisons are similar to luxury car versus lower end cars. Does a Mercedes change in quality if you use one in Florida compared to California? Most likely it would be no cause it's the exact same car in both states. But for wireless phones it does change cause we all know service isn't the same in all areas provided.

    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    I have a storm my google maps works fine so my gps is great theirs no red verizon branding on mines. I have blackberry with know problems sorry it didn't work for you but you don't have anything to worry about because you roam on the network, can i hear you know of course your roaming on the network but be careful if half of your min are on a roaming network your service will be interrupted thats what a good ole sprint sales agent told me! sad
    That's great but I'm sure you know by default it has a Verizon theme:


    Luckily you can change themes cause it is a customizable. In the end, this thread didn't have to turn into a Verizon versus Sprint one. It's all relative to what experience you have gotten. If yours is great with them then fine. No one should be trying to convince you otherwise. The same goes for us Sprint users who are happy.

    Also back to your answering your first question, it's probably not going to be on Verizon. Perhaps a next generation WebOS phone in a few years will.
    Last edited by EeZeEpEe; 05/25/2009 at 08:55 AM.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

    Sprint customer since 2001
  9.    #49  
    EeZeEpEe thank you all i asked for was a answer to my question, not you should change to sprint because its better.nsxla your parents must work for sprint I'm sorry I had to expose sprint for what they are a second rate carrier, everyone knows it.turb0rexx my blackberry Storm is way better than any phone on sprints network, how many smart world phones does sprint have I'll tell you a old *** 8830 and a samsung ace. People are mad because everything I'm saying is the truth its in black and white, If your mad change.Even sprint blogs tell you that.Verizon still tops, but may be slipping as Sprint catches up in call quality | Sprint Connection | News and views on Sprint Nextel
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    turb0rexx my blackberry Storm is way better than any phone on sprints network
    So, why do you want a Pre if the phones on Sprint sucks???
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    EeZeEpEe thank you all i asked for was a answer to my question, not you should change to sprint because its better.nsxla your parents must work for sprint I'm sorry I had to expose sprint for what they are a second rate carrier, everyone knows it.turb0rexx my blackberry Storm is way better than any phone on sprints network, how many smart world phones does sprint have I'll tell you a old *** 8830 and a samsung ace. People are mad because everything I'm saying is the truth its in black and white, If your mad change.Even sprint blogs tell you that.Verizon still tops, but may be slipping as Sprint catches up in call quality | Sprint Connection | News and views on Sprint Nextel
    dude.... just go away...... verizion is bad ***.... ok we get it you made your point.... that you but know thanks.... and if you have the baddest phone in the world why are you asking about the pre.....

    i'm done.... i just wasted 5 mins of my life on kiddy barbershop talk....
  12. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    EeZeEpEe thank you all i asked for was a answer to my question, not you should change to sprint because its better.nsxla your parents must work for sprint I'm sorry I had to expose sprint for what they are a second rate carrier, everyone knows it.turb0rexx my blackberry Storm is way better than any phone on sprints network, how many smart world phones does sprint have I'll tell you a old *** 8830 and a samsung ace. People are mad because everything I'm saying is the truth its in black and white, If your mad change.Even sprint blogs tell you that.Verizon still tops, but may be slipping as Sprint catches up in call quality | Sprint Connection | News and views on Sprint Nextel
    Quote Originally Posted by turb0rexx View Post
    So, why do you want a Pre if the phones on Sprint sucks???
    Agreed. You talk about how "verizon has better phones" and that "Sprint phones suck." Yet you are here asking about when a Sprint phone is going to come to Verizon. Sorry, you just sound like a troll to me.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    I have a storm my google maps works fine so my gps is great theirs no red verizon branding on mines. I have blackberry with know problems sorry it didn't work for you but you don't have anything to worry about because you roam on the network, can i hear you know of course your roaming on the network but be careful if half of your min are on a roaming network your service will be interrupted thats what a good ole sprint sales agent told me! sad
    I was referring to my Touch Pro. Lots of folks need a high-end smartphone with a proper keyboard, GPS, 3g, etc and the Touch Pro is one of the best there is (until the Pre comes out). There are plenty of threads on PPCGeeks regarding how to unlock the GPS on the Verizon version so it will work like the Sprint version does out of the box. The VZW version is also missing half the RAM for no apparent reason.

    As far as roaming, I never really need it because I have signal pretty much anywhere I go. Only place I've found so far with VZW and no Sprint was the DC subway system because they have an exclusive contract for down there. That's where the free roaming comes in handy. If Sprint goes down for some reason I have signal. If VZW goes down, you have a paperweight.

    Anyway this is turning way too much into a fanboy argument because some folks just can't accept the fact that others may have found something that works better for them.
  14. #54  
    I'm not waiting for VZW, I'm leaving and getting the Pre on Sprint!
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    When will the Pre come to Verizon? When they figure out how to take out half the RAM, disable the built-in GPS until they can figure out how to charge for something built-into the phone, and plaster it with worthless V-Cast services and take up the whole home screen with red Verizon branding.

    I'm getting my girlfriend onto my Sprint plan because she pays more for just minutes and text on a crappy LG flip phone than I pay for minutes, text, unlimited data, and GPS on my non-gimped Touch Pro.

    Can you hear me now, Verizon? Good (riddance)!
    I agree 100% and thats why I got the Centro on VZW. I has none of that crapy VZW software on it!
  16.    #56  
    Well the pre hasn't came out yet so my statement stands about their phone sucking. My Storm is a great device I have a problem I like new stuff i usually keep a phone for 6 months when something new comes out that i like i buy it. Fanboy thats funny almost everybody on here are sprint fanboys and are mad that I'm happy with Verizon so can we finally stay on topic and dropped the sprint vs verizon because i won't lose that battle.krische me a troll? You sound like a jackass!
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by slieb View Post
    (as long as you have reasonable credit you shouldn't need a deposit)
    Ouch.
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    As far as the click screen if you had any common sense you would have known they won a award for that technology.
    The click screen is stupid. If the Surepress is so great why don't they use it in the new Crapberry Storm 2? So much for that award.
  19.    #59  
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  20. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    Well the pre hasn't came out yet so my statement stands about their phone sucking. My Storm is a great device I have a problem I like new stuff i usually keep a phone for 6 months when something new comes out that i like i buy it. Fanboy thats funny almost everybody on here are sprint fanboys and are mad that I'm happy with Verizon so can we finally stay on topic and dropped the sprint vs verizon because i won't lose that battle.krische me a troll? You sound like a jackass!
    Yes, you post a question. It has been answered multiple times. You give no thanks to those answers. And you continue to bash Sprint and anyone that disagrees with you. Yet, I'm the jackass. Okay
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions