Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67
  1. #21  
    anyone who pays 50 percent more to vzw or att is a sucker IMO. invest that money!!!
  2.    #22  
    plus sprint will interrupt as the rep puts it if more than half of your min are on roaming so that free roaming idea is out i rather have a pre paid phone before i get a sprint phone i heard nothing but bad thing and I've been with verizon for 10yrs if i had a problem they totally took care of it for me I had a treo 700p complained to verizon and was able to get the 755p when it first came out for free so you just can't beat verizon thats why they are currently the best do i wish it was cheaper of course i wish my cox cable was cheaper my rent insurance i can on for days but those things i have are good and top quality so you pay for what you get and i get plenty.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    plus sprint will interrupt as the rep puts it if more than half of your min are on roaming so that free roaming idea is out i rather have a pre paid phone before i get a sprint phone i heard nothing but bad thing and I've been with verizon for 10yrs if i had a problem they totally took care of it for me I had a treo 700p complained to verizon and was able to get the 755p when it first came out for free so you just can't beat verizon thats why they are currently the best do i wish it was cheaper of course i wish my cox cable was cheaper my rent insurance i can on for days but those things i have are good and top quality so you pay for what you get and i get plenty.
    how much you payin with vzw and what you gettin?
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    plus sprint will interrupt as the rep puts it if more than half of your min are on roaming so that free roaming idea is out i rather have a pre paid phone before i get a sprint phone i heard nothing but bad thing and I've been with verizon for 10yrs if i had a problem they totally took care of it for me I had a treo 700p complained to verizon and was able to get the 755p when it first came out for free so you just can't beat verizon thats why they are currently the best do i wish it was cheaper of course i wish my cox cable was cheaper my rent insurance i can on for days but those things i have are good and top quality so you pay for what you get and i get plenty.
    no periods, commas, punctuation or anything. One huge run-on sentence. LOVE IT!

    "Ive never been on verizon I think they're overpriced been with sprint since 2002 have no problems what's the weather like by you its good here do ya think it will rain tomorrow don't know what do ya think I don't know either cause I didn't check the weather report might be chance of rain but don't know for sure"


    lol. who needs punctuation? make reading a challenge, I says.
  5. #25  
    If you wanna stay with big red go on and do it but I dont see the pre going onto verizon without be raped in terms of hardware like the HTC touch pro. Verizon has a tendency to downgrade their phones for some reason compared to other companies with phones that are on multiple carriers. You might have tried sprint a few years ago but sprint is different now in terms of thier customer service. Also there is the price issue because you really get more bang with sprint.
  6. #26  
    I've been with Sprint for 10 years and am happy with the service.Have 4 lines with unlimited data, text, gps navigation,blackberry internet service and free roaming on all of them and 1500 anytime minutes to share between them. I pay about $150 a month. In my case I don't see how that is a bad deal at all. Won't find that with any other carrier.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    I can never switch, verizon service is way better and were the biggest network sprint is cheaper because they don't have any customers the only reason anybody is even talking about sprint is because of the pre no other reason, I don't even no anyone with sprint anymore I told all my friends and family to switch over and they've been happier every since.
    i've been with Sprint for the past 7 yrs and I've never had any problems with them. they've provided me great cell service...the fact that they're cheaper than everyone else - that's a nice bonus
  8.    #28  
    no comma or periods this isn't english class. I have the best service never roaming no chance of my phone being terminated because i complain about the service(this happened to someone sadly) better phones selection verizon is just hands down better, for people to even try and fight for sprint is funny its like comparing a Mercedes maybach against a ford focus or jordans compared to payless its just nonsense. If it works for you good luck
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    no comma or periods this isn't english class. I have the best service never roaming no chance of my phone being terminated because i complain about the service(this happened to someone sadly) better phones selection verizon is just hands down better, for people to even try and fight for sprint is funny its like comparing a Mercedes maybach against a ford focus or jordans compared to payless its just nonsense. If it works for you good luck
    congratulations, you've been fooled by marketing. and ivan seidenberg thanks you for paying more to help to buy HIS maybach! the rich get richer because they continue to do things that make them richer.
  10.    #30  
    Yeah you provide great service your going to get rich, wish i can say the same for sprint. People are happy that sprint got a jd power but they were tied with who verizon and verizon was number in every other region. Again you get what you pay for.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  11. #31  
    i dont understand what this thread is about. it does not really make any since at all.

    here is a fact. fcc regulates how many phone towers companies can have in an area. if your in a major city they all are about equal, not to mention they all play off each others.

    between Sprint, ATT and Verizon they all suck. they all have dropped calls, they all have echoing, they all have that robot voice thing, they all have the same problems. PERIOD.

    i dont care how many people say "i have NEVER had a droped call" THAT IS B.S. everyone gets them. these people say that out of pride to make them feel better and to try and win an argument. its pointless, who really cares.

    this guy likes verizon, why he is here....who knows. he enjoys paying more for the same service, so do the 10 friends he took from sprint 10 years ago and moved them to verizon. heck then sprint had great customer service.

    let him stick with what ever phone verizon wants to test for 6 months longer then needed, then release it with problems galore (bold). what ever.
  12.    #32  
    Buzzard jr sir you are dumb verizon doesn't even have the bold you = fail and your right i did have dropped call when i was with t-mobile if you don't understand what a thread is about read the page before placing stupid comments thanks in advance and sprint is and will always be under verizon. Im just want to know when will palm bring a phone to verizon
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  13. #33  
    I think it's funny how you call someone dumb because they named a popular phone that verizon DOESN'T have. Kinda hurts your argument.

    And I've had Verizon. And Alltel. And now Sprint. And honestly, they all have the same coverage. So really, if you find the phone you like, you shop for price of plan and that's where sprint wins (in smartphones anyways.) Funny thing is the best coverage I got from a CDMA provider in my area was from MetroPCS but thats another story.

    And as for the Pre on Verizon, it won't happen this year. You may get the EOS model this fall. So if not early 2010, then you might want to start waiting for the next "Pre."
  14. #34  
    why is this thread still going...if you want to pray that the pre comes to verizon then thats cool but you need to do it somewhere else and you shouldn't be putting down people here that have Sprint...you asked a question and it was answered...now it's time for you to move on.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    Buzzard jr sir you are dumb verizon doesn't even have the bold you = fail and your right i did have dropped call when i was with t-mobile if you don't understand what a thread is about read the page before placing stupid comments thanks in advance and sprint is and will always be under verizon. Im just want to know when will palm bring a phone to verizon
    Alltel that was recently purchased by Verizon was selling the Treo Pro, which is now on the Verizon network. I would think if you called Verizon, you could get a Treo Pro, if you're interested in that phone. I have one and they are real nice.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  16.    #36  
    abarrera you made a comment that didn't make sense so i had to correct you. Are you mad now that I proved you wrong if you have a problem with what i'm saying then you can move not me so leave the thread and next time leave a comment that has something to do with question not "sprint is better because thats a lie and has nothing to do with my question ok you may go now.palandri thanks man but I don't really like window mobile but thanks anyways.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  17. mike5's Avatar
    Posts
    762 Posts
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    ...so i wouldnt feel safe being on a shaky phone company like that.
    Why? If Sprint were to declare Ch 11, it doesn't mean they are out of business. Look at the airlines: DAL, UAL, US Air, NWA all went Ch 11 & are all still serving customers (for now ).

    Furthermore, if they went Ch 7 & liquidated, you don't think AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile would just leave 40M customers out in the cold? Of course not, they would compete to have the business.

    Cheers
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    abarrera you made a comment that didn't make sense so i had to correct you. Are you mad now that I proved you wrong if you have a problem with what i'm saying then you can move not me so leave the thread and next time leave a comment that has something to do with question not "sprint is better because thats a lie and has nothing to do with my question ok you may go now.palandri thanks man but I don't really like window mobile but thanks anyways.
    Pre isn't going to Verizon...there did I answer your question now?
  19. #39  
    Hey stayfly,

    I'm on Vzw too and I think they're great. However they're sometimes pretty slow with releasing some cool phones and also taking out some features. The Pre as we know is under an exclusive period through sprint. We don't know officially for how long that will be. Some speculate 6 months, some say 2 years. There is also a possibility that Palm will make other phones available for other carriers (like the Eos).

    If you really want the Pre, I suggest waiting until somebody actually connects one on Vzw's network. They are some people that are actually going to buy it at retail from Sprint and send it off to Vzw to test it and hopefully accept it onto their network. That may be your best bet.
  20.    #40  
    Krod301 I was thinking about doing that but wanted to see if someone else was successful at it first but that was my plans. I like the form factor of the eos (not a fan of slider phone but willing to try).Ok thanks abarrera you should have said that in the first place.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions