1.    #1  
    The fewest number of taps to get things done. Does the Pre have it? Is it even applicable anymore with a gesture based OS? This new OS seems...flashy. Is it going to be functional for getting things done quickly? Will day to day use be simple and fast?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Why don't we wait until the release of the Pre before asking such questions. No one knows for sure yet.
    There's a ton of demos on youtube you can watch.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    The fewest number of taps to get things done. Does the Pre have it? Is it even applicable anymore with a gesture based OS? This new OS seems...flashy. Is it going to be functional for getting things done quickly? Will day to day use be simple and fast?
    What exactly do you want to get done with a few taps? Maybe some of us can answer some of your questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    webOS appears to me to be easy, simple, efficient, minimalist, and intuitive yet powerful and functional. very zen. until i get a Pre in my hands, i won't know for sure.
    As long as I can press and hold one button to call, get to an app or specific url I'm a happy camper. though even that is now a two step process since you have to open the slider.