Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    I'm getting the Pre early because I desperately need a new phone...and I am covering my **** as well. I have a SERO plan...but I am going to keep it and sign up for a new Everything Data plan with a Pre. If I don't like the Pre, return the Pre, cancel the plan, keep the SERO plan until the new iPhone comes out. If I like the Pre, I give the SERO plan to my mom.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    Wuuuhhhhh ..... Mongo like candy!!!
    1 reason for me.

The Pre ROCKS! The OS is Sweet! The hardware is great! (well - the sd card problem, storage, slider, etc) but I just don't care about those things because the Pre rocks!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    As for I, I'm a very happy WinMo 800w & owned all Palm Treo lines since the Treo 90. Looking at this baby more & more, I want this baby! I always get the new Palm phones from day 1. Premier customer also, & checked my anniversary date & I can get my $150 discount July 1st. So I may just wait...get the discount, see all problems that show up, learn to hack it like all my Treo's & see everyone's reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    1 reason for me.

The Pre ROCKS! The OS is Sweet! The hardware is great! (well - the sd card problem, storage, slider, etc) but I just don't care about those things because the Pre rocks!
    Timmay agrees with you lol
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Everyone wants the new hotness. They all have their blinders on and they all drank the Koolaid. Probably 25-50% of them will end up returning it before the 30 days are up.
    >++++++++++[<+++++++>-]<.>+++[<+++++>-]<.>+++[<------>-]<.>++[<++++>-]<.>++++++[<------->-]<-.>+++++++[<++++++++>-]<+.>++[<----->-]<.>++[<+++>-]<.>++++[<------------->-]<..
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gbm85 View Post
    Everyone wants the new hotness. They all have their blinders on and they all drank the Koolaid. Probably 25-50% of them will end up returning it before the 30 days are up.
    Wow, I appreciate all the responses. I think I really do like this phone from all the things I have read on precentral.net. The only thing holding me back right now from just jumping right on it is that I would need to switch my plan to the cheapest everything plan of 69.99.

I do like the phone ALOT, dont get me wrong, but until I see it and play with it, touch it, caress the shape of it, I keep my current plan and wait. I m not a person that knows how to "overclock" or "mod" the phone to make it better so if it sucks "out the box", I will send it right back "in the box".

I do appreciate all your feedback and I think some of the points I made are moot points and someone mentioned and I agree that it is true about technology changing so fast so it would be hard to keep up with the "current" or "now" device.

Thanks Pre'ers. What do you guys call yourselves?? ?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123