1.    #1  
    stores in different parts of the country have different level of priority when it comes to getting the pre so please type what city your in when posting . for example i live in milwaukee , wisconsin and a radioshack employee told me that the radioshacks in this market won't get it on the 6th.
    Quote Originally Posted by el_dheeb View Post
    for example i live in milwaukee , wisconsin and a radioshack employee told me that the radioshacks in this market won't get it on the 6th.
    Exactly. One of the Radio Shack stores in my city told me that no Radio Shack stores in Oregon will have it on the 6th. He said he just saw the list and only stores in CA, FL, TX, NY, and maybe a couple other states will have it on the 6th. Basically, just the most populated areas will have it on launch, otherwise it looks like it'll be a couple weeks till the other Radio Shack stores get them.
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 05/24/2009 at 08:11 AM.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    I live in Central Nebraska and was hoping my location may afford me easier access as there would be less demand... I think I was wrong
    I went to my local best buy and the mobile rep. hadn't even heard of the pre. So I went to Radio Shack and they had indeed heard of it. Infact the store manager had already checked to see if they were scheduled to get any. He showed me the computer screen showing that...

Not only was their store not get any pres at launch... but there aren't going to be any Pres in any radio shack in this district. Now I don't know how big the district is for sure but its usually western iowa, nebraska, parts of sd, and northern ks.
    woohoo for TX
    New York! If they dont have them here, they wont have them anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    New York! If they dont have them here, they wont have them anywhere.

You got that right ... although we have to probably deal with the larger wait lines because chances are more people know about the phone
    that's what I'm talkin bout!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    You got that right ... although we have to probably deal with the larger wait lines because chances are more people know about the phone
    I see you're in Westchester. I'm across the TZ in Rockland. I will be going to the Palisades mall since it has a Best Buy, a Radio Shack, a Sprint Store, a corporate Sprint kiosk and a non-corporate kiosk. So if I can't find it there on opening day, I doubt I will find one anywhere else...
    move out of the sticks, gentlemen.