Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Is the application store functioning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Post a thread from the device on the PreCentral.net forums detailing your experience
    Now that's the best yet.
    That'd be just the ticket.
  3.    #23  
    Post a thread from the device on the PreCentral.net forums detailing your experience
    Ooh. Excellent way to test multi-tasking and web browsing/speed too.
    Go on google maps while making a phone call...see if that works.

Give a complete list of all installed apps. We, well, at least I, need some rudimentary games!
  5. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    How's the action of the Keyboard slide mechanism? How is the typing experience compared to phones you have / have owned in the past? The SDK appears not to have any alarm clocks - what about the device? What happens in the year 2593 when evil overlord Zarloch enslaves the Earth? How good are the pictures the phone takes?
    How's the action of the Keyboard slide mechanism? How is the typing experience compared to phones you have / have owned in the past? The SDK appears not to have any alarm clocks - what about the device? What happens in the year 2593 when evil overlord Zarloch enslaves the Earth? How good are the pictures the phone takes?
    I thought Dec 19 2012 is the end of the world?
  7. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I thought Dec 19 2012 is the end of the world?
    Only if you're from Texas.
    Cool...I am good then...
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    screen brightness in sunlite
    Can't do that because a beam of light from space will kill you because the Pre was taken outdoors away from the kiosk.

Go Go Power Rangers!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Open the memo app, and see if the menu offers a "view" or similar menu option that lets you get a list instead of the cutesy post-its.
    See if you can change the background color on the dial screen.......green is so Martain!!!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    ^ I love the green! But it would be cool to be able to change it. I doubt it, though.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    You should probably check for what people always think is probably gone, pinch gesture in browser.
    What are some of the camera options/settings as far as using the "depth of field" Palm keeps talking about? Thanks
    try to fish around the device and find something new and post it here.
    when are you going? Store should be open now, right?
    Video recording. I've heard rumors that it may be present.
    Post a pic from the Pre on Precentral. I suggest when they hand you the phone you shout, "Thanks suckers!" and run out. Have it in camera mode to take a pic of the blood draining from their faces as struggle to think of an explanation to the manager why their one Pre is missing.
    A while back palm said the Pre would have it's own custom ring tone. Everyone was interested for a day or so then everyone forgot about it. I'm still dying to hear what it sounds like. Can you record it while you're there or something? Doesn't need to be the highest quality recording, i just wanna hear it.

Thanks in advance for trying to do this (if you try :P)
    Last edited by ellianth; 05/24/2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Added thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Post a pic from the Pre on Precentral. I suggest when they hand you the phone you shout, "Thanks suckers!" and run out. Have it in camera mode to take a pic of the blood draining from their faces as struggle to think of an explanation to the manager why their one Pre is missing.
    That made my day :P. Well done sir.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast