Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Like the title states. No reason to create 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 threads over this one topic. Lets keep them all in one thread and stop the bombardment and clutter of same threads, different story posts. Thanks
    I agree. This is the official "Here's what happened at my local Sprint store" thread, so many of them and they sometimes seem exciting from the title and turn out to be "AND I'M ON THE WAITING LIST!!!!!!"
  3.    #3  
    Radio Shack, Best Buy, Sprint.com, Sprint Telesales, CS, etc etc etc.

And thanks for the support Jonathan.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Lets keep them all in one thread and stop the bombardment and clutter of same threads, different story posts. Thanks
    I agree. Almost all of these threads end with "you probably already knew that"....
  5.    #5  
    I've noticed the trending results, yes.
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    I love how everyone ends up on "the list"...and the manager will save them a phone. PLEASE...no one is saving you anything. I am on a list at 3 sprints and 2 best buys...I am only going to wake up at 8am...go by a sprint store to see if there is a line...and then go to best buy and wait til the open. So 4 managers that have said they will save one for me will never see me again...but I am sure they know this will happen and were never going to save me one in the first place!!! I hope everyone on "the list" goes at 2 pm to find that they are all sold out and the manager has no clue who you are.
    Last edited by sub150; 05/25/2009 at 07:17 AM.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    I like it.

I'll try to keep them merged here.
    Just call me Berd.
    Wichita Kansas. Went in tonight. 16th on list.

Sales Guy said they just started training this week AND he's learned more about the Pre online than from Sprint.

Also mentioned Sprint employees have to wait 3 months for the phone.

Store policy for pickup was following
    Hand out vouchers for x units they have in store to customers in line. When supply of vouchers runs out, customer next in line gets ADDED to the list. So assuming no one else gets added on list and there are people in line w/o voucher, they get added to bottom of list.

Employee also mentioned there has been zero direction from upper level Sprint on how to proceed and each store basically has their own policy. This was at a corporate store as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post

Sales Guy said they just started training this week AND he's learned more about the Pre online than from Sprint.

Hand out vouchers for x units they have in store to customers in line. When supply of vouchers runs out, customer next in line gets ADDED to the list. So assuming no one else gets added on list and there are people in line w/o voucher, they get added to bottom of list.

Employee also mentioned there has been zero direction from upper level Sprint on how to proceed and each store basically has their own policy. This was at a corporate store as well.
    This is going to be a Wal-Mart on Black Friday, every person for themself.
    Good luck to you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post

Thanks for all the info. Sucks that they have to wait 3 months...and it's good that you'll know if they'll have a Pre for you while you're on line.
  11. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Went to the largest Sprint store in my area. Confirmed that:

They are not having a launch party

Assume they will be getting stock the day before

Promised that they would hold one for me (awwww!)

Had a dedicated Pre kiosk with no Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Had a dedicated Pre kiosk with no Pre
    At local Sprint stores in the mall...they had 3 sided cardboard cutouts of the Pre standing around on which it said "coming soon". I almost stole one! lol
    ^ you could of got your picture taken next to it and posted it here.

You weren't thinking
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    ^ you could of got your picture taken next to it and posted it here.

You weren't thinking
    Oh...you mean you haven't seen that thing yet? It's just a Pre that's about 4 times the size of the real deal and it says "coming soon" on it.

I am going to the mall tomorrow to watch the new terminator, I can still take a pic of it...you really don't want to see my ugly mug! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    you really don't want to see my ugly mug! lol
    Oh, that must be the reason for the z (chick magnet)
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Oh, that must be the reason for the z (chick magnet)
    Well...not really, lol. I have 3 cars, the Z28, a 04 Colorado truck, and a 08 Lexus ES350. I took out my friend for her birthday, and while she does prefer the Lexus (esp in those "cold" winter nights we have here in florida because of the heated seats), she rather rides in my truck than in my car. The car has a lot of engine and suspension work done to it which makes it rather uncomfortable to ride in. After the initial impression the car makes, comfort always takes over when it comes to girls.

Totally off topic...but I am responding to a Moderator...so it's ok!
    Lets not start a stampede.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Well...not really, lol. I have 3 cars, the Z28, a 04 Colorado truck, and a 08 Lexus ES350. I took out my friend for her birthday, and while she does prefer the Lexus (esp in those "cold" winter nights we have here in florida because of the heated seats), she rather rides in my truck than in my car. The car has a lot of engine and suspension work done to it which makes it rather uncomfortable to ride in. After the initial impression the car makes, comfort always takes over when it comes to girls.

Totally off topic...but I am responding to a Moderator...so it's ok!
    Meanwhile, My car is factory, with comfort, and speed
    This has to be the best idea of a thread ever!!!!! lmao..
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast