Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What are your next actions?
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    wait
    Insert gun into kisser...pull trigger. JK, just wait until i can get one shipped.
    Meh - it's just a phone. Life goes on
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Dude, what's with the stupid threads?

"What will you do if your battery isn't charged out of the box?"

"I just got my Pre, and I can't find the Stylus"

"Howcome there isn't a Touchstone charger in my box? Is any of yours missing?"

"I had to slide my keyboard down manually, any of you have this problem? what are you going to do?"

"The Pre's battery wasn't inserted by the manufacture, should I be concerned?"

You guys think of the dumbest crap to ask questions and make threads over.. As if you've never been through a situation where something you wanted was sold out.
    Get upset at all the noobs running around with Pres who hadn't even heard of Palm before two days ago and decided they needed one.

Then get angry at Premier customers who got lucky and were arbitrarily given Pres a day early. At least other companies don't establish castes (Corporate, Premier, "everyone else") and throw four different types of launches.
    It is a phone. I'll wait a few days until the next shipment and get one then. Life goes on.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Dude, what's with the stupid threads?

"What will you do if your battery isn't charged out of the box?"

"I just got my Pre, and I can't find the Stylus"

"Howcome there isn't a Touchstone charger in my box? Is any of yours missing?"

"I had to slide my keyboard down manually, any of you have this problem? what are you going to do?"

"The Pre's battery wasn't inserted by the manufacture, should I be concerned?"

You guys think of the dumbest crap to ask questions and make threads over.. As if you've never been through a situation where something you wanted was sold out.

Somebody is having a PRELAPSE and is in dire need of a PREZAC! Relax homeboy lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtalker View Post
    Get upset at all the noobs running around with Pres who hadn't even heard of Palm before two days ago and decided they needed one.

Then get angry at Premier customers who got lucky and were arbitrarily given Pres a day early. At least other companies don't establish castes (Corporate, Premier, "everyone else") and throw four different types of launches.
    no, it doesn't have anything to do with luck.
    I implement Operation: Tango & Cash... It involves several small semi-automatics, C-4, duct tape, an avocado seed, and a helicopter. Does anyone know how to fly a helicopter????
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    Somebody is having a PRELAPSE and is in dire need of a PREZAC! Relax homeboy lmao
    I'm far from being your "homeboy".. Kiddo
  12.    #12  
    I'm far from being your "homeboy".. Kiddo
    I didn't call you "my" homeboy I called you homeboy in general... Learn how to read. Dude you seriously need to PALM DOWN! LMAO
    Last edited by preman2be913; 05/23/2009 at 07:47 PM.
    I didn't call you "my" homeboy I called you homeboy in general... Learn how to read you ignorant buffoon. Dude you seriously need to PALM DOWN! LMAO

agree \\
  14.    #14  
    Amen to that trim! Sheesh we're all just trying to have a good time and ease our tension til launch. Why must people take things so seriously? I just want us all to get through the 5th or 6th as smoothly as possible.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    What are your next actions?
    Wait 'till I get one. I want it - bad - but .. If I didn't get it .. then w/e..
    I didn't call you "my" homeboy I called you homeboy in general... Learn how to read. Dude you seriously need to PALM DOWN! LMAO
    You have NO idea how much of an ***** you make yourself look by talking like that, right? Grow up.. You'll get more respect from others.
    Amen to that trim! Sheesh we're all just trying to have a good time and ease our tension til launch. Why must people take things so seriously? I just want us all to get through the 5th or 6th as smoothly as possible.
    What tension? Every thing anyone has made 1000's of threads over has been released, there should be no tension. You know the release date and pricing.. Just go have a Coke and a smile <<edited by berd>>, you know?
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/23/2009 at 11:32 PM.
  18.    #18  
    You have NO idea how much of an ***** you make yourself look by talking like that, right? Grow up.. You'll get more respect from others.
    I'm well respected on here so don't talk to me about respect. Even other forum members agree that your attitude sucks. <<edited by berd>>
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/23/2009 at 11:33 PM.
    I'm well respected on here so don't talk to me about respect. Even other forum members agree that your attitude sucks. <<edited by berd>>
    Once again, your maturity level really shines. I don't care if other members feel that way about me. I'm not here to impress anyone, trust me. It's the internet.. and a message board. The faster you get this through your head, the better you will be, "dude".
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/23/2009 at 11:34 PM.
  20.    #20  
    Once again, your maturity level really shines. I don't care if other members feel that way about me. I'm not here to impress anyone, trust me. It's the internet.. and a message board. The faster you get this through your head, the better you will be, "dude".
    I, along with others on here post about what we feel. It's called opinions and if you don't like what we post about that's fine but keep your negative criticism to yourself. It's called freedom of speech you should educate yourself a bit more before making yourself look like a total imbecile.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast