Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    Not possible. I will drive all around the earth to find one.
    Send me a post card.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    If I can't get one on launch day.......
    <<edited by berd - clean it up>>
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/23/2009 at 10:55 PM.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    worst case I'll get one later when they are available. Its just a phone.

a really really awesome phone.
    If I dont get it on the 5th, and I dont get it the 6th, I will immediately call Telesales! And then I will live vicariously through all of you who did get one.
    *** General Post Here ***

I see there were a few Forum Violations:

Respect others - Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Foul language
    - PreCentral is a site used by people of all ages, so please keep posts and links family appropriate. We use software filters to block some common language use and will not tolerate any attempts to beat such filters. Feel free to curse like a sailor at your home, not ours.

Personal Attacks - Do not flame, insult, or post a personal attack against another user on the PreCentral forum. Be courteous, not rude.
    I saw; Rudeness, Insults, Inappropriate Language, Personal Attacks.

This is your warning (You & Your), as in 'you' in this thread, who are guilty of the above.

We have really exploded in members here, which means we have a great community. People like it here.

The Pre is so highly anticipated - People are excited, they are here to have fun discussions with others who are also excited about the Pre.

That said; If a Thread Ticks You off, Move On.

Thanks,
    Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    +1
    *2, divide by 3, +4, subtract 2, minus 5.

all this +1 jib jabber. sheesh, enough already.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post

I think some people do it as an easy way to say thanks from their treo.

There isn't a thanks button on the mobile site.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtalker View Post
    Get upset at all the noobs running around with Pres who hadn't even heard of Palm before two days ago and decided they needed one.

Then get angry at Premier customers who got lucky and were arbitrarily given Pres a day early. At least other companies don't establish castes (Corporate, Premier, "everyone else") and throw four different types of launches.
    Other companies, especially subscription service providers certainly do establish "castes."

If you are not paying the "privacy tax" (your costs from not using your code at the supermarket or CVS) your supermarket has a rating for you. They sell that stuff to and if yo had kids in the last few years Pampers has a metric for you.

And the "n00bs" are generally preferable to Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    And the "n00bs" are generally preferable to Sprint.
    That makes sense, considering that they're going to be the new subscribers they're adding on if this thing is a success. No arguing with that!
    Well in my case, if I can't get one, I'll probably try and talk to retentions to get one because I'm still on my 30-day return period for my Sprint service. I signed up just to test drive the coverage around my area and if I can't get one before June 14th, then I'm just gonna cancel and sign back up when I can get my grubby hands on one. I am first on the pre-order list at my local kiosk though so I think i'm covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    no, it doesn't have anything to do with luck.
    Unless things change considerably what with their alledged supply issues for the launch, I'd say luck will be a factor in getting a Pre on launch day.

And no, no matter how much you (not you specifically Gekko) convinced yourself that your local Sprint guy/gal saved one Just For You, that will not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post

Did someone take the jam out of your doughnut?

/Cookie for reference!
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Try 24. Thanks. Take care guys.
    EDIT: Quickly deleted what I posted cause this guy really made me angry. Whew.
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    Dwightttttttttttttt? Where the heck have you been? lol
    dude, you don't want to know....you don't want to know!! well i'll give you a hint, it's a four letter word and no it's not "hell"!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    what exactly do they grow on shrute farms?
    why my world famous Shrute Farm Beets of course
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    One thing though, all the PRE website forums are gonna be busywhen it comes out......look for sites to crash!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    Not possible. I will drive all around the earth to find one.
    hahaha that is AWESOME. Now that is a Dwight Shrute response. Anyways- since I have 2 lines, I'm gonna do my best to seal the deal for one online and drive around looking for the other - just so I can play with one sooner if possible. If I have no luck at the stores, I'll just order the second one online too
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Unless things change considerably what with their alledged supply issues for the launch, I'd say luck will be a factor in getting a Pre on launch day.

And no, no matter how much you (not you specifically Gekko) convinced yourself that your local Sprint guy/gal saved one Just For You, that will not work.
    i meant being "Premier" and thus having the early buy perk (if there is one) is not luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    One thing though, all the PRE website forums are gonna be busywhen it comes out......look for sites to crash!!
    It's going to be a Black Friday/Amazon situation all over again.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123