Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lol, If you're so gung-ho on "freedom of speech" and "opinions", why care what I have to say then? Become a victim of what you preach, before you tell others what they should and shouldn't do.
    oh wow, the running of the Special Olympics. I wonder whose going to win Passes the cokes around
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Once again, your maturity level really shines. I don't care if other members feel that way about me. I'm not here to impress anyone, trust me. It's the internet.. and a message board. The faster you get this through your head, the better you will be, "dude".
    You're not here to impress everyone but you're clamoring for "respect"? I think I can peg you in the upper teens, possibly still in high school and worried about "respect" Either that or a really immature 20-something.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by runagun View Post
    oh wow, the running of the Special Olympics. I wonder whose going to win Passes the cokes around
    LMAO!!! Now that was funny
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by runagun View Post
    /pulls up a chair, accepts a coke from runagun.

I hope this turns out to be a Jimmy/Timmy fight
    Anyways, You're a waste of time, Enjoy your Pre when you get it. Take care.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahDG View Post
    You're not here to impress everyone but you're clamoring for "respect"? I think I can peg you in the upper teens, possibly still in high school and worried about "respect" Either that or a really immature 20-something.
    LOL Micah I say 22 how about you?
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahDG View Post
    Try 24. Thanks. Take care guys.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Anyways, You're a waste of time, Enjoy your Pre when you get it. Take care.
    That was really nice and mature of you. Enjoy your pre as well and I mean that. Can't we all just get along?
    yes remember we are all here for one reason...THE GLORIOUS PALM PRE...we should all be united
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    yes remember we are all here for one reason...THE GLORIOUS PALM PRE...we should all be united
    AMEN to that!
    ok everyone let's all calm down. we're all anxious to get this damn PRE and emotions are running high. let's try not to insult each other - let's help each other. yes i'm guilty too.

The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.

"If you want to gather honey, don't kick over the beehive." – Dale Carnegie

"A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall." – Abraham Lincoln
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    ok everyone let's all calm down. we're all anxious to get this damn PRE and emotions are running high. let's try not to insult each other - let's help each other. yes i'm guilty too.

The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.

"If you want to gather honey, don't kick over the beehive." Dale Carnegie

"A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall." Abraham Lincoln
    Well said Mr. Gekko well said
    What queen of Disco was born Dec 31, 1948?.r... Now how does her name appear in the phone book? Stretch it out now....

Stretch it out...
    1st- Cry
    2nd- LMAO at the dumb fight between "preman2be913" and "Nmo8srt8"...seriously guys...relax
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
  16.    #36  
    Dwightttttttttttttt? Where the heck have you been? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    What queen of Disco was born Dec 31, 1948?.r... Now how does her name appear in the phone book? Stretch it out now....

Stretch it out...
    haha... Summmmer Dooonna
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletT00TH View Post
    haha... Summmmer Dooonna

That's RIGHT!

Simmadownnow
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    1st- Cry
    2nd- LMAO at the dumb fight between "preman2be913" and "Nmo8srt8"...seriously guys...relax
    what exactly do they grow on shrute farms?
    Not possible. I will drive all around the earth to find one.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast