Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sorry berd just frustrated
    I GOT ONE!!!! I can't even post I am so excited. I will update more later!!! YAY!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  3.    #63  
    eguy... I probably just missed you. I was there with my kid and my beard! Did you get one!??!
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenjim View Post
    Good luck sonny, get ya one!
    thanks a lot! if it wasn't for you and Precentral.net I would have had to wake up at 5am and wait in a freakin line! Dude! I totally walk right in like a rockstar. They said "Your name sir?" and I said "Perez" and they said "we dont have you on the list", and I said "there must be some mistake and I pulled out my phone to get my "email" and they said "ok..." and just wrote my name down on this list! and the rest is history! ok... gotta go set up my pre... I'll check back later!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    eguy... I probably just missed you. I was there with my kid and my beard! Did you get one!??!
    Darn! I was there! The rep told me there was no way I would be getting a Pre (Last night) but the manager came out and squared things away and I walked out with a shiny new Pre Currently putting my music and photos on! My EAS won't sync It is a SSL problem... I will have to check out my server during the week (Thank God I am the Admin and I know some things haha).

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    thanks a lot! if it wasn't for you and Precentral.net I would have had to wake up at 5am and wait in a freakin line! Dude! I totally walk right in like a rockstar. They said "Your name sir?" and I said "Perez" and they said "we dont have you on the list", and I said "there must be some mistake and I pulled out my phone to get my "email" and they said "ok..." and just wrote my name down on this list! and the rest is history! ok... gotta go set up my pre... I'll check back later!
    HAHA I told them I didn't get the email but I will buy one right now. YES TY TO ALL OF PRECENTRAL!!!! If it wasen't for sevenjim and Str8addicted and sonnyvsp, I would be pacing back and forth till 6 am!! WOOHOO!!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

6.    #66  
    wow... 3:11am in the morning and still working with the pre. Aren't you glad you got one tonight!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Eguy, I saw your post in the other thread... at 8:30 they had 71 out of the 200 left... so at 11-ish when you got yours, so you lucked out on timing They only have 100 for the AM... yea, that's gonna be rough on some of our fellow gadget-whores...
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 06/06/2009 at 12:10 PM.
    I am getting so excited! Wish my hands were on a Palm Pre right now! I think I'll take a nap before I leave in a couple hours. I'll try my luck with Best Buy. There wasn't a line 2 hours ago when I drove by after the movies so hopefully I can get one!
    just did a drive thru.. couple stores in FV,Westminster,costamesa CA.. do not have many one out there yet. there is one couple waiting in Westminster since 8 pm last nite.
    "Who really needs to multitask on their phone." - PRE-rock
    I'm finally near the front of the line in Manhattan Beach. about 60 phones to sell, I am #37 getting here right at 8am. they will sell out for sure. wish me luck!
    Just got 2 in Long Beach. Good luck to all.
    I just woke up this morning to some notifications... SWEET! I love this phone. Not being able to change alrt sounds is pretty stupid though...Maybe in a later upddate .

13. r2m
    Any updates on stores that still have units?
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I just got back from the torrance store on hawthorne, about 20 people in line and they were handing out cards with numbers, the sprint guy had at least 100 cards easy! So lots of Pres to go around - So far i love the phone!
  15. r2m
    haha. i just relayed that info to my friend in LA:
    Sam: i just called
    "we are sold out. we had more tickets than we had phones"
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Tried three stores in North Hollywood around 10. No luck, all sold out.

[/sad panda]
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I haven't checked the thread, but the Inland empire ( riverside) store had 8 to 10 on tyler, as well as inside the galleria mall had 12.
    Since I wake up with the yackety yack birds at 5:30am, I hopped over to the Colorado Bl Sprint store in Old Town Pasadena: 14th in line! Some girl had gotten off work at midnite and stayed the whole night. The store manager thought that the overnight turn out was killed by the forecasts of rain all night and into the morning. But, it was clear and sunny all morning.

Into the store with my #14 card at 8:15am. Waited about 20 minutes for a rep, took about 20 minutes to sell me the phone and port my VZW number. Had breakfast at Lucky's Pub and off to home to play withthe thing. Makes my Treo 700p look like tin cans with string!!

Can't wait to slap it in my Iphone acquaintances' mugs...til Steve Jobs comes out with an update that allows teleportation! Darn you, Jobs! Darn you to Heck!!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Any word on restocking of the stores? Sprint said they were going to do it daily. I wonder if they'll have new ones tomorrow. [upd] ok, no restock on Sunday.
    Last edited by bruba; 06/07/2009 at 12:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by popologuy View Post
    Can't wait to slap it in my Iphone acquaintances' mugs...til Steve Jobs comes out with an update that allows teleportation! Darn you, Jobs! Darn you to Heck!!
    He already did:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast