Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazbojenkins View Post
    Aliso Viejo sprint guy said they would have "plenty" on Saturday morning (take that for what it's worth). I am going to drive by around 10pm Friday night to see what's up. if no one's in line, I will go home and get some sleep and get there at 6am with coffee and a bagel and a paper to read.
    I am planning the 6am route as well. 3 Days left!

Dieter/Admins: can we get a coutdown timer on the homepage???
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I will ask about stock at the La Cienega store @ the party tonight. If poss, I'll also try to get the scoop on when they'll re-stock. Any other info you guys need? If there's interest, I'll post photos and reviews from/of the Pre. I've told all my friends to leave me alone for the next two days. This is one of those wonderful times to be single. But I'm happy to share any thoughts with you guys... No one else would understand! Lol.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    It was worth the wait folks. This is a beautiful phone. I hate the mini usb port, but so far... everything is tits.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenjim View Post
    It was worth the wait folks. This is a beautiful phone. I hate the mini usb port, but so far... everything is tits.
    Yeah, uhm, great, little info on where and availability maybe?
    if you're in LA you might want to try your luck if you're not on the list. i went with some1 that was on the list and was able to get in. they were real nice and kind of on top of things but weren't like over doing it with the checking the names on the list.... i got in not even knowing if they were going to allow a guest....
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I didn't get an exact figure as none of the reps seemed to know, but it would appear that the La Cienega store is your best bet. They have a crap load of them. The 'Premiere Party' is meant to go on until midnight and though the line was steady, I can't imagine that they're selling all they had planned.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenjim View Post
    I didn't get an exact figure as none of the reps seemed to know, but it would appear that the La Cienega store is your best bet. They have a crap load of them. The 'Premiere Party' is meant to go on until midnight and though the line was steady, I can't imagine that they're selling all they had planned.
    are you saying that i can go over there right now without an invite and pick up a pre!?? and they are selling them until 12am??
  8.    #48  
    how many people in line approx!?!?
    Hell, I might get in me car and drive over! I didn't get an invite and I know nobody that did. Can I get in???
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    how many people in line approx!?!?
    the line had about 50 people in it right after i got there about 6:10... when i left about 7:30 or so there was only about 10 people in line..... they did have the list out and were checking names but were not doing any of that when you got thru the doors..... they made it a real personal experience once you got inside
    Last edited by Str8addicted; 06/06/2009 at 12:25 AM. Reason: typo's
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Sorry, busy playing with the new toy. They were checking lists, inside and out. There were a few people who tried to crash and were booted. Security and many sprint reps with headsets, so... I wouldn't recommend it. My thinking is that this store invited maybe 100-200 people, plus one guest a piece. Assuming both invitess bought a phone (which they have to be prepared for) thats roughly 3-400 units. They confirmed that anyone invited would get a phone. That having been said, most people were only buying one phone per couple which will leave more than most stores for tomorrow. This is of course just a guess... But I'd try for early AM tomorrow line.
  12.    #52  
    I'm in.. and I'm getting ringed up. no email... open bar... cool party!
    Damn... Well, to bed I go and 6am I come!

Edit: is this the 364 S La Cienega store?

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I'm in.. and I'm getting ringed up. no email... open bar... cool party!
    Sweet! Well there you go... When I left, there was still a line, but they must've serviced everyone on list...they're open til 12 tonight, so go get em. There is an update, so be sure to do it... takes awhile tho.
  15.    #55  
    yeah... la cienega! open till midnight!
    Crap its gonna be a long drive for me so I am debating....There are 5 stores within 10 miles from me so I just am not sure lol.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    yeah... la cienega! open till midnight!
    Good luck sonny, get ya one!
  18.    #58  
    ok... I'm waiting for the system to come back online. drinking an amstel light, and hanging with my son. at least I see my pre...
    Me too! I'm hereeeee <<edited by berd >> systems are down!!!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Runnn!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast