Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I keep reading two different types of mega pixels that the pre has. Can anyone confirm how many mega pixels the camera will have?
    3.2 although the lens is more important than how my MP.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    3.2 although the lens is more important than how my MP.
    Ya I understand that. Just because a camera has more mega pixels doesn't mean it will take better pictures, it depends on the lens, sensor, etc. But thank you for clarifying that up for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by fry8 View Post
    Ya I understand that. Just because a camera has more mega pixels doesn't mean it will take better pictures, it depends on the lens, sensor, etc. But thank you for clarifying that up for me.

Another thing is they have stated that there is software enhancement present in the camera to assist in picture taking. It can't be any worse than my Iphone which takes some pretty horrible pictures in anything but perfect light.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Another thing is they have stated that there is software enhancement present in the camera to assist in picture taking. It can't be any worse than my Iphone which takes some pretty horrible pictures in anything but perfect light.
    Ya I know I heard Dx0 labs was working on some of that software. It also will have enhanced depth of field.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    palm and sprint advertise it as a 3.0 MP camera, although many people assume it's 3.2 MP because that is much more common.
    2048x1536 pixels or 3.15 MP

Palm Pre - Full phone specifications
    As long as it is better than the Treos/Centro I will be happy LOL. My Centros camera is worse than a 1990s polaroid.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofHonor View Post
    2048x1536 pixels or 3.15 MP

Palm Pre - Full phone specifications
    Thanks for that info. So I guess it is technically not 3.2 MP the industry calls it a 3.2 MP camera just like the htc diamond has a 3.15 MP camera it says 3.2MP.