Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Just finished talking to a friend who is relatively high up on the business side of Sprint. He's not able to get me a Pre early (trust me, I asked), but knowing my desire to ditch T-Mobile and my iPhone, he sent me an email yesterday saying that pre-orders start on Tuesday.

Now, I'm not sure what that means... He's going to place my pre-order, but I've asked him for a little clarification as to what a pre-order does for me. Does it mean you're sent the phone on 6/6, or do you walk in to a Sprint store? Granted, he doesn't work out of a store, so I'm sure it's different in his case, but regardless: officially, Sprint will open up Pre pre-orders on Tuesday.
    I heard the same thing but what concerns me is Sprint doesnt ship on Saturdays so would we receive it Monday if thats the case I would much rather wait in line
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Me too. I asked him for clarification, so until then, I'm in limbo. I want the thing on or before launch, not after!
    buy please let us know if you hear anything and I will definitely do the same!
    Nice, & they'll run out quicker
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    buy please let us know if you hear anything and I will definitely do the same!
    Will do.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Nice, & they'll run out quicker
    After reading the Pre launch guide that someone else posted, I'm pretty sure that the pre-orders are for people on the business side of things only. It also doesn't look like there's a limit for business customers either, so... who knows how many will be available on launch. Of interesting note, if you're a business customer and you order 100+ Pre's, you get them for $199, no rebate necessary.

We should all ban together and form a massive Sprint business customer, to hook it up for everyone
    We should all ban together and form a massive Sprint business customer, to hook it up for everyone [/QUOTE]

BRILLIANT!!! (using my best Guinness beer accent) LOL
    We should all ban together and form a massive Sprint business customer, to hook it up for everyone

BRILLIANT!!! (using my best Guinness beer accent) LOL[/QUOTE]

I own a Planet Smoothie does that mean I can Pre order? I already have a discount thru them. What does a Sprint business customer actually mean?
    I own a Planet Smoothie does that mean I can Pre order? I already have a discount thru them. What does a Sprint business customer actually mean?[/QUOTE]

Free smoothes for all forum members WOOHOO! lol
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I'm not to sure, but if you have a business account through Sprint, you can most-definitely pre-order it on Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    I'm not to sure, but if you have a business account through Sprint, you can most-definitely pre-order it on Tuesday.
    I don't believe it's a business account it's my personal phone with a business discount but will try on Tuesday!
    According to insidesprintnow.com:

"I am NOT saying the device will launch on a Sunday, but if it was to be a standard Sunday launch process, then you could order the device at 6 o’clock Thursday morning, and have it in your hands by Friday afternoon. "

Being that they are launching on a Saturday instead of Sunday, maybe all the pre-orders will ship on Thursday and you could have them Friday.. That would be awesome however doubtful.
    I own a Planet Smoothie does that mean I can Pre order? I already have a discount thru them. What does a Sprint business customer actually mean?
    Free smoothes for all forum members WOOHOO! lol[/QUOTE]

Sure we can buy one get one free!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I somehow think that the scenario you/insidesprintnow described may be accurate. Or maybe it's just me being hopeful.
    it's too scary to order it...sure they can say they'll get it to you by "x" date but if the 5th rolls around and people have their Pre and I don't...not good
    I somehow think that the scenario you/insidesprintnow described may be accurate. Or maybe it's just me being hopeful.
    I think that info is a little outdated, when Sprint was going to launch the Pre on Sunday, June 7 (remember the calender page on the top of the site?).
    I will start calling telesales on June 2 and ask if it's available. Then June 3-4.
    If it is not available on telesales before June 5, I will go to my local Sprint store on June 5 (If the Pre-sale rumor is true) or June 6 for the announced date.
    By hook or by crook, I will own (fingers crossed) a Pre by 9 a.m. Sat, June 6.
    Free smoothes for all forum members WOOHOO! lol[/QUOTE]

LOL! Where do I need to go to get my free smoothie! Hahahaha!
    I've got better things to do with my weekends during this time of the year then to sit indoors with a bunch of people clamoring to be one of the first to own a phone when I can have one ship Thurs, Fri or Monday and have it by Wednesday at the latest with no rebates to worry about and possibly cheaper than $200.

And thankfully I sold my insurance replacement Centro for $175 so I'm good to go. Gotta love someone that steals your phone, can't activate it because you tagged the ESN, and actually returns it (albeit slightly dinged up) a week after your insurance replacement arrives.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Just finished talking to a friend who is relatively high up on the business side of Sprint. He's not able to get me a Pre early (trust me, I asked), but knowing my desire to ditch T-Mobile and my iPhone, he sent me an email yesterday saying that pre-orders start on Tuesday.

Now, I'm not sure what that means... He's going to place my pre-order, but I've asked him for a little clarification as to what a pre-order does for me. Does it mean you're sent the phone on 6/6, or do you walk in to a Sprint store? Granted, he doesn't work out of a store, so I'm sure it's different in his case, but regardless: officially, Sprint will open up Pre pre-orders on Tuesday.
    I called the Sprint Customer Service department because on my website at Sprint it told me that I was a premiere customer and that I could pre register for the Pre. I was then informed of a Launch party and I informed the person on the line that when I tried to pre register it did not allow me to register. They put me in contact with a store that would allow me to purchase the Pre on Friday!! They are having a Pre Launch Party!! I was asked to leave a deposit and I was immediately added to the list of people on the Pre Party list. I was also guaranteed a phone on that day. I also told them that I would buy additional items for the phone like 2 additional Touchtones!!! I did this on Thursday!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast