Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    I own a Planet Smoothie does that mean I can Pre order? I already have a discount thru them. What does a Sprint business customer actually mean?
    Free smoothes for all forum members WOOHOO! lol[/QUOTE]

Well its not a free smoothie, but its discounted 20% if you have not bought a smoothie from said establishment in 6 months. There is also a $1.00 mail in rebate for the smoothie if you are a new customer. However if you dont fall under these terms, it will be a full price smoothie, and he only has one batch, so quantities are limited. I would line up before the mall opens, maybe 6 a.m. just to make sure you can get in line for the smoothie.
    I'm still confused...

There are 2 more Tuesdays before the Launch... which one... haha... the week prior, or in 3 days...

I know I know, I'm a *****... but the pre will make me smarter..??

I'm Ron Burgandy?
    Most likely Monday if you order through tele-sales, but whenever i had a phone ordered that way it always came next day, but that was usually during the week
    I don't mean to go off topic, but is there something wrong with the forum quoting system?
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    I heard the same thing but what concerns me is Sprint doesnt ship on Saturdays so would we receive it Monday if thats the case I would much rather wait in line
    I have received many shipped sprint phones on Saturday. In fact my last two came on a Saturday after a Thursday evening order.

Maybe they don't ship out on Saturday but you sure can get them on Saturdays.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I have received many shipped sprint phones on Saturday. In fact my last two came on a Saturday after a Thursday evening order.

Maybe they don't ship out on Saturday but you sure can get them on Saturdays.
    A few months ago Sprint discontinued Saturday delivery for phones. When did you order your last phone?
    I just received an email from a bluefish wireless for preordering the Pre for having an employee discount. She said I wasnt eligible for an upgrade so it would cost me 549 + tax and wants to know if I want to proceed. I have a second line on my account that is eliglble so I email her back and asked to do a pre-order with that line, im waiting on her response!!!
    Has anyone Pre-ordered a Pre yet?
    I read a couple months ago that Sprint was considering Pre pre-orders for 10+ year customers. I read it on the internet so it must be true.

I'm hoping so anyroad.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I just called and asked as a Premier Customer if I could pre-order, and they said there was nothing like that for Premier Customers. Boo. I have to work at 7:00 AM on June 6th
    I'll back up gjlowe with his/her statement. Just got same info today. In fact, I spoke to a very nice/helpful Premier CSR and her info from Sprint is equal to ours on this forum. She unfortunately could not give anything new at all. Life in the big city!!
    I just pre-ordered it thru Bluefish Wireless with my corporate account!!!!! But the lady said that still doesnt guarantee that I will get one. She said that they still dont know how many they will get and that their reps would be available at 8am on June 6 to confirm my order. So guys even if you do pre-order one looks like it will still be safe to stand in line. She also stated that I would have to pay the full $299 and send in the mail in rebate like everyone else.
    Is the mail in rebate for service credit, or a check? It says on the sprint webiste that there is no cash back.. I am thinking it will be a service credit. Anyone know for sure?
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    ... but knowing my desire to ditch T-Mobile and my iPhone, he sent me an email yesterday saying that pre-orders start on Tuesday....
    Hold on.... you said ditch T-mobile & your iPhone? Am i missing something here?
    - Jabra JX10
    - IBM Thinkpad
    - Hot chick Avatar

...ahhh, life is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeray View Post
    Hold on.... you said ditch T-mobile & your iPhone? Am i missing something here?
    You can use an unlocked iPhone on t-mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe View Post
    I just called and asked as a Premier Customer if I could pre-order, and they said there was nothing like that for Premier Customers. Boo. I have to work at 7:00 AM on June 6th
    aren't you feeling sick? i bet you'll still feel sick on the 6th. You should probably stay home from work that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by whaddupdoe View Post
    I just pre-ordered it thru Bluefish Wireless with my corporate account!!!!! But the lady said that still doesnt guarantee that I will get one. She said that they still dont know how many they will get and that their reps would be available at 8am on June 6 to confirm my order. So guys even if you do pre-order one looks like it will still be safe to stand in line. She also stated that I would have to pay the full $299 and send in the mail in rebate like everyone else.
    Yup, same thing here. I ordered from STS weeks ago and they said the same thing. The one good thing is that they are giving me another $30 MIR, Touchstone, back cover, and a car charger. So it's $169 after MIRs. Right now they have another deal that gets all that for $179.
    Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe View Post
    Just call in and tell them you ate bad seafood and you have mud ****! massive diarreah LMAO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    Is the mail in rebate for service credit, or a check? It says on the sprint webiste that there is no cash back.. I am thinking it will be a service credit. Anyone know for sure?
    It's a check. I got one not too long ago.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    You can use an unlocked iPhone on t-mobile
    ahhh unlocked. got it. tks!
    - Jabra JX10
    - IBM Thinkpad
    - Hot chick Avatar

...ahhh, life is good.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast