1.    #1  
    i just called a sprint store and asked them i they were getting the palm pre(coventry pa) and they said they are.

asked how many and they said i don't know.

the guy continued to say that he could put me on a reserve list to get it first thing when it comes out. he asked for my name and phone number.

i gave it to him and he said you'll be the first to get the pre.

i asked what time they open and he said the release is official at 6pm(would that be on the 5th? or the 6th?)

i said oh, so i can just come in at opening on the 6th and you'll have it reserved for me? and he said yes.

so looks like i'm getting one no matter what.
    I can't wait for all the posts on June 5/6th to pop up of people saying "I HATE SPRINT! I had one reserved and they sold it!" when Sprint's official stance is "first come, first serve."

It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by derik123derik123 View Post
    i just called a sprint store and asked them i they were getting the palm pre(coventry pa) and they said they are.

asked how many and they said i don't know.

the guy continued to say that he could put me on a reserve list to get it first thing when it comes out. he asked for my name and phone number.

i gave it to him and he said you'll be the first to get the pre.

i asked what time they open and he said the release is official at 6pm(would that be on the 5th? or the 6th?)

i said oh, so i can just come in at opening on the 6th and you'll have it reserved for me? and he said yes.

so looks like i'm getting one no matter what.
    Wow! Thanks for the update. I can rest easy now.
    I hope that works for you. I put my name on a waiting list at 2 sprint stores. One back in Feb. and one about 3 weeks ago. When I just went back to the second store they told me they don't have a waiting list. So I'm screwed there.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlebarnyard View Post
    I hope that works for you. I put my name on a waiting list at 2 sprint stores. One back in Feb. and one about 3 weeks ago. When I just went back to the second store they told me they don't have a waiting list. So I'm screwed there.
    well i'm still going to go an hour early before they open to the store just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    I can't wait for all the posts on June 5/6th to pop up of people saying "I HATE SPRINT! I had one reserved and they sold it!" when Sprint's official stance is "first come, first serve."

It'll be fun.
    lol yep it's gonna be interesting