1.    #1  
    Does the Pre have an FM radio built in?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    No
    No.
    why screw with FM radio? Sprint Radio/TV and PocketTunes streams tons of great stations for free.

NormSoft : Support

i personally like -

radioIO Top 20 Hip Hop Hits

http://www.radioio.com/channel/player/?voxID=99
    Last edited by Gekko; 05/23/2009 at 11:37 AM.
    I'm a huge fan of Kinoma on my 755p and I hope they develop a version for webOS!
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    will the pre have sprint radio??
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gruppe3942 View Post
    will the pre have sprint radio??
    Yes.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    FINALLY!!! BLOOMBERG RADIO WORKS on PalmOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live Bloomberg Radio
    I don't think it's necessarily FM Radio that you want, which is supplemented many times over with availalbe services and applications bound to exist for the Pre. What would be useful (and I believe is speculated to be included in the next iPhone) is an FM transmitter.
    Last edited by YumYums; 05/23/2009 at 12:09 PM.
    when will it be possible to get howard stern on handheld devices? now that would be dope.
  11.    #11  
    Amen Villian!
    Most built in FM transmitters are crap though. My Neuros was the last product I owned that had a decent one, albeit slightly illegal. But I could leave it inbetween two operating rooms and transmit to two separate boomboxes in different rooms close to 9ft away with no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYums View Post
    What would be useful (and I believe is speculated to be included in the next iPhone), is an FM transmitter.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.