1.    #1  

Pre vs Curve...
    Very nice... looks like you got the messaging app open.

Can you confirm that the number on the calendar icon changes to represent the current day? That looks like a two digit number whereas the one ons Palms shots always show an 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Very nice... looks like you got the messaging app open.

Can you confirm that the number on the calendar icon changes to represent the current day? That looks like a two digit number whereas the one ons Palms shots always show an 8.
    You can easily see it on Palm Goons pics. The ones he posted yesturday showed the calendar with a 22. He posted pics of google maps today and it shows 23 on the calendar.
    oh yeah...lol...I noticed double digit numbers, didn't come to my mind that it was todays and yesterdays date!
    Palm Goons numbers have been changing as well for every new post date, so it changes ala iPhone.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    It looks pretty much like the Pre and the Curve are about the same size and the keyboards look pretty similar too
    I really hope they come out with a "Pocket Touch" type program for the Pre, so you can change songs and stuff while the Pre is in your pocket.
    is the call volume as good as the Curve? what about speakerphone volume?
    That picture has me worried the Pre's screen isn't bright enough to be seen outdoors. The BB's screen is FAR, FAR brighter.
    i'm sure that's because the pre's ambient light sensor is compinsating for indoor light conditions, The curve us just not that smart
    Uh, the curve has always had an ambient light sensor. IT is smart too..
    Last edited by Homie; 05/23/2009 at 10:27 PM.