Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Highly doubtful... seems like you know a lil something about the SDK yourself.

Is there a unique identifier in settings that you want to see that could reveal who is behind the leaks? And if so, how would you know this?
    He doesn't. There are certain features that don't work on the emulator, and multi-touch is one of them. Other things that don't work include Audio/Video(including YouTube), Sound, etc.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    He doesn't. There are certain features that don't work on the emulator, and multi-touch is one of them. Other things that don't work include Audio/Video(including YouTube), Sound, etc.
    +1
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    So... WinMo Google Maps has Street View, directions for public transit and walking and Latitude but WebOS's Google Maps has none of those features currently and probably won't have them at launch?
    Quote Originally Posted by DiGiTY View Post
    So... WinMo Google Maps has Street View, directions for public transit and walking and Latitude but WebOS's Google Maps has none of those features currently and probably won't have them at launch?
    No. The Pre's Google Maps does NOT have Street View and Latitude yet. It will probably come in an update later.

I hope there are no more people asking this same question.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Great screen shots.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Why is that?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    someone has already posted video of a bunch of stuff, better than just shots.

YouTube - PalmPreForumDotOrg's Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by DiGiTY View Post
    Why is that?
    If you go searching you will find that 1,000,000,000 other people have asked if it has Street View
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    No. The Pre's Google Maps does NOT have Street View and Latitude yet. It will probably come in an update later.

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Why Palm , why? I love street view.
    Yes, it won't have street view, but hopefully, it'll come in a later update. I don't see Palm not doing this.
    What do people even use streeth view for on a phone? I don't understand.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Same reason people use Street View on any platform: to find out what a location looks like from street level. When I am going to an unfamiliar area, I like to be able find out what the front of the house/business/whatever looks like so I can recognize it when I get there. It makes lots of sense to want to be able to do this from a phone.
    Well, the way I see it, it was the emulator, so it's probably a really early version. I have high hopes that the finished version will have more features, and if it doesn't I am confident it will be updated soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    What do people even use streeth view for on a phone? I don't understand.
    I don't know, but people use street view for all sorts of things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12