Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just got off the phone with retentions and no built in system plan changes as of yet, or confirmed for launch ... hey if you wanna pay more by all means They said thats only for instinct or BB phones because of contractual issues'

Also they said June 5th call early, not the 6th hmmmm ...
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Sprint Retentions (Account Services now) Supervisor said that IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A PRE ON ANYTHING BUT AN "EVERYTHING" PLAN. It's designed into the system. It won't let them activate a Pre without it. So for all those that think they're going to pull the wool over on Sprint. I say good luck...

Be prepared to be disappointed.....
    Maybe you could if you offered them some candy!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Also remember that it's relatively easy to get a 25% credit union discount on a regular Everything Sprint plan. So for two lines you'd be just under $100 for the everything data family plus discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I would look at the Everything Messaging Plan and then add on unlimited data at $15.
    I specifcally asked a Sprint rep about that, and she said "nope." Only the everything plans with data will be allowed. If they don't relent, I won't buy a Pre, period. And when I give up on my Treo, there's no guarantee I'll stay with Sprint. There are lots of other phones available on other carriers.

I understand Sprint's desire to maximize revenue, but given how badly they've been hemoraging subscribers, you'd think they'd place some importance on keeping current ones. But that's Sprint's choice, just as whether to stay with them or not is my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Also remember that it's relatively easy to get a 25% credit union discount on a regular Everything Sprint plan. So for two lines you'd be just under $100 for the everything data family plus discount.
    That's nice, but you can get the same discounts on existing plans, so it really doesn't reduce the disparity by much. I already have a corporate discount on my lines.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    I specifcally asked a Sprint rep about that, and she said "nope." Only the everything plans with data will be allowed. If they don't relent, I won't buy a Pre, period. And when I give up on my Treo, there's no guarantee I'll stay with Sprint. There are lots of other phones available on other carriers....
    Where would you find a better rate?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Sprint Retentions (Account Services now) Supervisor said that IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A PRE ON ANYTHING BUT AN "EVERYTHING" PLAN. It's designed into the system. It won't let them activate a Pre without it. So for all those that think they're going to pull the wool over on Sprint. I say good luck...

Be prepared to be disappointed.....
    I have exactly the opposite response from a Sprint Retention Supervisor today concerning my Free and Clear which she says is eligible.

I think it is still unclear.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Where would you find a better rate?
    I guess that question has been answer as often irrelevant by the millions and millions of people leaving Sprint over the past year and going to verizon and ATT despite the rate difference.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12