1.    #1  
    im getting a pre no matter what but i was trying to talk my wife into getting one and i think i found out or realized. If me and my wife had both pres and she entered something into her calender and then basicaly i would know i would be busy on that day cause it would show up on my calender. Could it show up in mine and hers when each one enters something in to each calender and vice versa. thanks for the answers
    In one of the demo videos the presenter did mention the 'Pre' being able to sync with multiple calendars, including the spouse's calendar. In fact he had outlined a scenario quite like the one you have mentioned. So in short the answer to your question is, 'Yes'.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    That is really a practical use! But first I have to get my own hands on one...then I'll work on the hubby.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiespeck View Post
    im getting a pre no matter what but i was trying to talk my wife into getting one and i think i found out or realized. If me and my wife had both pres and she entered something into her calender and then basicaly i would know i would be busy on that day cause it would show up on my calender. Could it show up in mine and hers when each one enters something in to each calender and vice versa. thanks for the answers
    My wife and I do that now with our WM phones and Google Calendar. I'm sure the Pre will be able to as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiespeck View Post
    Yes, this is pretty easy with Google Calendar. One of you sets up and "owns" the calendar, but then invites the other to have access. In calendar setting, you grant full read/write access to the invitee, and you can both make edits. Our family has multiple shared calendars like that, works great.
    can you set certain events as "private" so those sharing your calendar don't see that Asian massage appointment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    can you set certain events as "private" so those sharing your calendar don't see that Asian massage appointment?
    No, but you can have as many calendars as you want. Just set up a separate, unshared calendar for private entries.
    Makes sense. With Outlook/Exchange I can share out calendars with people and show different ones side by side in Outlook. Since this platform uses and borrows a lot from the Exchange cloud model I'd hope it would have similar functionality.