Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I see there is a part called "phone covers", part #ZCP1098R, with a retail price of $29.99! This is on page 6 of the launch guide.

Anybody care to guess what this is? Maybe a clear stick-on protector, maybe a thin fabric slip case, maybe????

FYI, it's shown next to the $39.99 leather pouch.
    29.99... sounds like the Touchstone cover.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    29.99... sounds like the Touchstone cover.
    According to sprint the touch stone cover alone will be 19.99
    It's a belt holster for the Pre. Looks different than other holsters too. It looks like it has a clear plastic cover for the phone that swings out and you remove the Pre. When you put the Pre back in it, you snap it shut. I like it that the Pre is protected with the cover. I've scratched up phones badly with exposed holsters.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    It's a belt holster for the Pre. Looks different than other holsters too. It looks like it has a clear plastic cover for the phone that swings out and you remove the Pre. When you put the Pre back in it, you snap it shut. I like it that the Pre is protected with the cover. I've scratched up phones badly with exposed holsters.
    No! That's the "Premium Holster" part #CHP9119R listed at $24.99.
    Maybe its the clear cover for the screen?
  7. APK
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Probably like this:
    Palm Pre Covers
    Also, they seem to be under the impression that the Palm Pre has a spot for a microSD card???

Palm Pre Memory
    That's for the Pre2 nick named the "Pre-Tend"
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    does anyone know how the carry pouch that comes with the phone will look like?
    I'm Thinking Invisible Shield any thoughts on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonhtp View Post
    Also, they seem to be under the impression that the Palm Pre has a spot for a microSD card???

Palm Pre Memory
    wow, this company should be flat out EMBARRASSED!!!
    I wouldn't buy anything from them based off of their stupidity alone!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    wow, this company should be flat out EMBARRASSED!!!
    I wouldn't buy anything from them based off of their stupidity alone!!
    lol I agree!!!
    dam bastids
    Quote Originally Posted by beaslelu View Post
    Invisashield already has a link to order the screen protector!! I placed my order yesterday!!!!
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by beaslelu View Post
    This is what I'm thinking. Probably a "Palm" branded stick-on shield type of product.
    Quote Originally Posted by majorhavoc View Post
    I see there is a part called "phone covers", part #ZCP1098R, with a retail price of $29.99! This is on page 6 of the launch guide.

Anybody care to guess what this is? Maybe a clear stick-on protector, maybe a thin fabric slip case, maybe????
    http://www.steinmanstudios.com/image...hickencozy.jpg
  18.    #18  
    Oh god, I hope thats what it is!! That is drop dead sexy!
    The rumor is, those will be released on June 7th. However, if you camp out at Sprint stores on June 4th, you just might get one. Inventory is rumored to be very very low!!! And, don't even think about sneaking into the invite only celebrity launch party!

LOL
    It's the matte back-cover that comes with the Touchstone charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYums View Post
    It's the matte back-cover that comes with the Touchstone charger.
    Don't think so. That's reported to be $19.99 and we've already seen pics of it (thus no reason not to include a pic in the Launch Guide).
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast