Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The best part is this guy is going to hand it over on the weekend of June 6th.

Didn't we know this was going to happen.

SF bay area craigslist|palm pre
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by deesugar; 05/22/2009 at 08:45 PM.
    And some stupid person is going to buy it. I just know it.
    ri-effing-diculous
    wow $1,500. does that come with a happy ending?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Actually, the price could be more, he stated that the price is currently up to $1500 and is asking for better offers.
    Of course....for the seller.

I'd have one one on the spot when the $1500 paypal came through.
    TWO, as long as you can get them both in within the hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Actually, the price could be more, he stated that the price is currently up to $1500 and is asking for better offers.
    The post has been Flagged for removal! Someone at Palm or Sprint prolly got wind of it.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    The post has been Flagged for removal! Someone at Palm or Sprint prolly got wind of it.
    I saved a copy, and attached to this post for the hell of it. TGIF!
    LOL I will have it the weekend of the 6th HAHA!!!!! And what a shame if he got in line late.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I saved a copy, and attached to this post for the hell of it. TGIF!
    Well, where is it?
  12.    #12  
    Well, where is it?
    Don't know, added it 6min before you're post, guess the forum system takes some time to post it.
    Don't know, added it 6min before you're post, guess the forum system takes some time to post it.
    Nothing attached. Maybe it was too big???
    It's on there, I see it.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I wonder why, nothing appeared to be illegal or against craigslists TOS except the image.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I wonder why, nothing appeared to be illegal or against craigslists TOS except the image.
    Agreed, you are essentially saying I'm adding a surcharge for my service. That service is obtaining a hard to purchase phone. But anyone that spends potentially more then 7x the cost is crazy.
    Agreed, you are essentially saying I'm adding a surcharge for my service. That service is obtaining a hard to purchase phone. But anyone that spends potentially more then 7x the cost is crazy.
    it would be more like 2.75X. Frankly the secondary market is good for everybody and not illegal. I am going to a launch event and if I can get the Pre off contract (I have my doubts but will social engineer as best I can) I absolutely intend to resell it if I can get $650 or more, and return it at no risk to myself if not.
    You could tip the Sprint manager at a store a few hundred and still be way ahead of the game getting it the same day.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    it would be more like 2.75X. Frankly the secondary market is good for everybody and not illegal. I am going to a launch event and if I can get the Pre off contract (I have my doubts but will social engineer as best I can) I absolutely intend to resell it if I can get $650 or more, and return it at no risk to myself if not.
    I was assuming $199 for new customers and those who qualify for upgrades. I don't think that many people would want to pay full price just to not have a contract, especially since most people will have to change their contract to the SE or DE just to activate the thing.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    You could tip the Sprint manager at a store a few hundred and still be way ahead of the game getting it the same day.
    Actually I just called a store and they gave me an appointment on the 6th with a Pre on hold for me. Your individual Sprint stores will vary on this policy. The real thing I've learned about all this is, call your local stores and ask them what they're doing on this day. Because no matter what games Sprint corporate plays with us, in the end there will be Pre's at local stores and those who work there are ultimately the gate keeper and final say on how these units will be sold to us.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast