1.    #1  
    Does anyone know yet if the Pre will open lock boxes for realtors like some of the other Palm phones have in the past? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNole21 View Post
    Does anyone know yet if the Pre will open lock boxes for realtors like some of the other Palm phones have in the past? Thanks
    It will not, since those boxes utilize IR, and there is not IR on the Pre. GE needs to step up to bluetooth. And basically become a less sleazy company too.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    We have all but left Supra and gone to SentraLock. Because our state has all of the lockbox systems, we have to carry all of them. I still have my Treo 700p doing duty as my Supra key, but figure I will get the button thing DAAR sells when I upgrade to the Pre.....
    Do any lock boxes use bluetooth?
  5.    #5  
    What about the eKey program that is used by Blackberry owners? Any idea if that will be offered for the Pre?
    GE will have to make the fob that converts bluetooth to IR available or they will loose all the palm users as we all convert to the PRE. The fob works fine as several of my partners use it with there BB. I am sure in a few months some enterprising web os programmer will write the code required and we will be back online.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Steelernole asked this question for me.... I got my wife a Pre last week and now I have to have one! Still, I know the software is not our there to link to the keyfob so i can open a lock box. That means I have to use a 2nd device, the active key, to open lock boxes.
    Come on Plam / GE Supra.... We Realtors have been loyal Palm users.
    Hook a brother up!