Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    A native app would be the best option and I hope they are working on that. I just hope the 3rd party ones don't cost .20 a minute.. That would be useless to me..
    My understanding is that the call forwarding is just for initiating the call to a different number, not for each minute of the call.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    You have to pay to foward your calls, and its not nearly as nice as a solution integrated directly into the OS. Thanks, but no thanks.
    You don't on the Instinct I don't see why the Pre has to be different.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    You don't on the Instinct I don't see why the Pre has to be different.
    correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Instict have VVM built it? This would be a Sprint service. Ofcourse you would not have to forward your calls. This is the point.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Instict have VVM built it? This would be a Sprint service. Ofcourse you would not have to forward your calls. This is the point.
    Unfortunately you are correct - let's hope Palm comes up with a native solution and distributes OTA ASAP LOL
    Well what I was saying is maybe down the road there will BE a native app. You never know... it took 3 major revisions to get cut and paste on that iCraphone...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    You have to pay to foward your calls, and its not nearly as nice as a solution integrated directly into the OS. Thanks, but no thanks.
    1. There are people on Sprint who are forwarding their unanswered calls for free. Your mileage will vary, hopefully Sprint makes it much easier. Unanswered calls are apparently not supposed to cost anything, only answered calls, but it's easier for some people to get this setting activated than others.

2. There is no real difference. "Not nearly as nice"...why exactly? If anything, the apps so far have proved that they can look just as AAA as built in Pre apps.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12