Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    According to BGR, Best Buy mobile is going to give away 10 PREs to Reward Zone Members with 6 months service.

Best Buy Mobile to give away 10 Palm Pre handsets to Reward Zone members : Boy Genius Report
    I'm so glad I am a member....it will finally pay off to be one if I win it.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    It says that they will take entries until 6/6, which means that the drawing will be after that. Not a big deal, but not good for people who want a Pre on release day.
    There goes half their inventory..
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    So, it's the 31st of May and I logged onto My Reward Zone to sign up and win one of these 10 pres, and I cannot find the entry location. Has anyone else seen the place to sign up and win starting today at Best Buy Reward Zone? Tomorrow is my birthday and this all felt like good "karma" to me. ha ha. I want to sign up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxer View Post
    So, it's the 31st of May and I logged onto My Reward Zone to sign up and win one of these 10 pres, and I cannot find the entry location. Has anyone else seen the place to sign up and win starting today at Best Buy Reward Zone? Tomorrow is my birthday and this all felt like good "karma" to me. ha ha. I want to sign up!

Yeah, i just checked it out and i don't see anything up yet. If this is true, hopefully as a "Premier" member I'll have a better chance at getting one. Good luck all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxer View Post
    Same here! I went to sign up last week and could find nothing on the BB Rewards Zone site!
    If someone does find it, please let us know!
    I see nothing either....
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    the good news is - you won. the bad news is - we told you long after you already bought one.
    just checked, nothing. check back tomorrow.

BB reward zone sucks.
    Same here. Just went on Myrewardzone, nothing there. I log onto my account and nothing was there. I will try tomorrow.