1.    #1  
    So i know you guys are really excited about getting your pre's in like 2 weeks but!
    what about us poor brits on the other side of the atlantic! i haven't heard a peep about the pre anywhere here! i can't find it anywhere on the internet and no one even knows what it is in england and i'm well excited for it!
    Come have a look over here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...june-18th.html

We don't know how official that is but we pray that you guys get it soon too.
  3.    #3  
    you have made me a very happy man
    I hope that's true because that will mean the GSM Pre is around the corner, and hopefully then the unlocked version should be available in Asia by the time I'm going back to Hong Kong.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Telefonica Group and its subsidiaries (O² in UK & Germany, Movistar in Spain and South America) are rumoured to distribute the Pre.
    However, nothing leaked on other countries like here in France or Italy.

If GSM models were that close from being avalaible, guess rumours would have spread much earlier on the name of their carriers.

If GSM models are launched later in the year, probably fall '09, why CDMA launching stocks are that weak?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I hope that's true because that will mean the GSM Pre is around the corner, and hopefully then the unlocked version should be available in Asia by the time I'm going back to Hong Kong.
    Give me your PayPal address before you go!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by Wayenberg View Post
    Telefonica Group and its subsidiaries (O² in UK & Germany, Movistar in Spain and South America) are rumoured to distribute the Pre.
    However, nothing leaked on other countries like here in France or Italy.

If GSM models were that close from being avalaible, guess rumours would have spread much earlier on the name of their carriers.

If GSM models are launched later in the year, probably fall '09, why CDMA launching stocks are that weak?
    Well no need of rumours really, we know the GSM Pre exists. It was at MWC, it's an open secret.

Last rumour I heard about the GSM Pre is Telstra getting it in August.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Well no need of rumours really, we know the GSM Pre exists. It was at MWC, it's an open secret.
    It was also in the January press release, see Availability and Pricing