Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Holla!

Lets see if we can't make a list of States and their respective cities who's stores (possible locations as well) that will be selling on June 5th after hours.

This might help most people, like myself deciding whether or not to go on the 5th.

on a side note, I've signed up on just about every site, including sprints premier site to get an email regarding specials and this possible invite to the june 5th thing. anybody receive anything or did I miss out. Or has it not been sent out yet.

I'm in Mesa, Arizona and once I find out tomorrow, I'll post the results for that particular location.

Thanks everybody....
    I know for sure that this store in Downtown Eugene will be staying open late in the 5th and 6th to sell the Palm Pre!

Sprint Store
    472 W. 7th Ave., Ste. 2
    Eugene, OR 97401
    Phone: (541) 431-1470
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    The store here in new orleans is also selling Pre's at 6 on june the 5th
    Just found out that one of the stores Jacksonville, Fl is hosting the Premier Party. He confirmed that they are closing and re-opening @ 6pm.

I cant give the details because he told me not to (he might get in trouble). Sorry Jax natives! I will let you know more info when I can.
    did you notice that sprint is removing info from their store locator about closing early and opening early? I had 3 stores in my area that suppose to close at 4pm and reopen at 8am next day and now none of them has this info. wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    did you notice that sprint is removing info from their store locator about closing early and opening early? I had 3 stores in my area that suppose to close at 4pm and reopen at 8am next day and now none of them has this info. wtf?
    Yep, just noticed it.. I have 10 stores in my area that HAD the special store hours. Now there gone.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    @scizzy

I only called and asked the store on McClintock and Southern in Mesa, and they said theat you will need to print off the e-mail and have it with you to be allowed into the store and buy a Pre...
    I suspect that by making the Pre available on the evening of the 5th, Sprint hopes to avoid lines forming overnight outside their stores for an 8am Saturday release.

Problem that comes to mind is that anyone showing up at a Sprint store on release day, June 6th, may leave empty handed with their Pre on back order. This may play well into Best Buy for a June 6th purchase though ......
    once people get copies of the email posted on-line it won't be to dificult to print a copy. haha
    403 Avenue Of The Americas
    New York, NY 10014
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB504 View Post
    which store in New Orleans is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    once people get copies of the email posted on-line it won't be to dificult to print a copy. haha
    By RSVP'ing, your invite will have either your name and or account/phone number. C'mon, they aren't that stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    By RSVP'ing, your invite will have either your name and or account/phone number. C'mon, they aren't that stupid.
    .... and they've figured out a way to prevent Joe Techie from editing it before printing it out too. LOL!
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger_000 View Post
    @scizzy

I only called and asked the store on McClintock and Southern in Mesa, and they said theat you will need to print off the e-mail and have it with you to be allowed into the store and buy a Pre...
    Ya, I've signed up on each site like twice and I still haven't gotten anything saying "bring this early" or whatever...

Hope its just a bit early for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Just found out that one of the stores Jacksonville, Fl is hosting the Premier Party. He confirmed that they are closing and re-opening @ 6pm.

I cant give the details because he told me not to (he might get in trouble). Sorry Jax natives! I will let you know more info when I can.
    Westside? Southside? Orange Park? Avondale? Mandarin? Beaches? lemmme knooow.
    I know it's not the one at 9510 Atlantic Blvd. Yesterday they said they were reopening at 6pm, now today they say the manager has changed his mind and they're not.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I just talked to a Sprint employee in Ohio and he said the emails have already been sent out for the 5th evening hours. He did say I would not need the email to come in then. I should just ask for him when I get there.
  18.    #18  
    Well I'm pretty sure arizona isn't having a premier party since its like 108 already...

My only luck is that I get my damn email sometime before the 5th, and print that bad boy out and shove it in the sprint csr's face so he'll let me in to buy my pre at 6:01pm...

Then I'll appologize and let him look at my pre... from a distance, that should make it up...

PAAAAAAALM......look what I've become...
    Just called the Santa Maria, CA store......they will be opening and selling Pre's on the 5th at 6:00 P.M. Also, no invitation. Anyone can walk in and buy one - Seeya AT&T!!!!!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB504 View Post
    Yeah!, Which store in NOLA???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast