View Poll Results: Will Palm have a surprise update on the 6th with surprise features?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Probably.

24 30.38%
  • No, I think we know about everything the phone can do on launch or soon after.

55 69.62%
  1.    #1  
    What are the chances that on the 6th the first OTA update hits with previously unknown features and surprises?
    I chose no. Maybe we'll get video recording a month after launch in the App Catalog.
    I don't think so but it would seriously rock if there was an unexpected surprise on the 6th.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Don't set yourself up for disappointment; just assume nothing. This way surprises will be greatly appreciated.
    <<edited by berd - Personal Attack>>
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/22/2009 at 10:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreActive View Post
    <<edited by berd - Personal Attack>>
    I see you still haven't read my PM.

Read it Now!
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/22/2009 at 10:46 AM.
    Probably not, but one can dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I see you still haven't read my PM.

Read it Now!
    THANK YOU! This needs more than the TY button.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Thinking there will be a surprise is really setting yourselves up for a disappointment. I've learned that whatever it is I'm expecting, you get slightly less. I'll be happy if I get everything I'm expecting, not more.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreActive View Post
    wtf with these lame *** poll, take a damn chill pill
    Pot, meet kettle.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I give it about a 0% chance of a 6/6 ota update. Sprint and Palm will have enough to deal with getting the first sales made and devices activated. There is no way they would want to push out updates and make the activation process any more complicated than it already is, nevermind the risk that the update may cause crashes or bricked devices.