1.    #1  
    Well,

I have to say everybody...

I've always been into the latest and greatest when it comes to electronics (especially my mobile phone).

I'm beginning to get obsessed. I'm like a crazy ex... I seriously wake up every morning, take my morning dump... then log onto precentral and see whats the latest...

OMG.... I hope I'm not the only one...

PRE FTW!
    And every morning there is a new post asking if you can use Sero with Pre, right?
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post
    Well,

I have to say everybody...

I've always been into the latest and greatest when it comes to electronics (especially my mobile phone).

I'm beginning to get obsessed. I'm like a crazy ex... I seriously wake up every morning, take my morning dump... then log onto precentral and see whats the latest...

PRE FTW!
    LOL, you're definitely not alone man....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    LOL, you're definitely not alone man....
    +1

I do exactly the same - the morning dump part, well sometimes
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    +1

I do exactly the same - the morning dump part, well sometimes
    This makes me feel much better... so basically on the 6th (if my S|P thing doesn't happen in Arizona on the 5th at night), I'm going to take my morning dump... a little earlier, say 4-5am and then go wait out at the store... for my "already on the list" pre...

Can't wait!
    I google Palm Pre at least 3 times a day.....OK a LOT more, but whatever. I check precentral and all the other blogs and news posts. I'm starting to feel like a junkie who REALLY needs a fix. I have been waiting for this phone since CES and it is taking WAAAAAAAAAAAY too long to come out. I'm dying here. June 6th can't come fast enough.
    If you enable wifi you can combine your internet and bathroom needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    OK then...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post
    Well,

PRE FTW!
    CALM DOWN!!! you're just having a PRELAPSE!!! lol sorry couldnt resist
    What's interesting is that out of the original post, everyone seems to have focused on the "take my morning dump" elements.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Yeah it's the same procedure for me.

And yeah... I am supposed to be able to get a pre on the 5th during the early evening hours, but that's not a 100% sure deal yet.
    Mobile phones are one of my few toys, so ya it becomes an addiction.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Wake up....pay the "water bill"......feed the cat.....then logon to PreCentral!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    your so dam right! lol i do the same thing every morning while i go to work i check on my phone for anything new! i stay up all night refreshing the page checking the forums and everything so i can know every little detail that i can possible find out from this phone ,.. im def heading to bestbuy may b 6 am to get this phone
    Funny, I started the TreoCentral obsession when I got my T600. Waiting for the T650 which I skipped for the 700p. Became a bit of a Palm hater and now I can't wait for the Pre and back into Tre, oops, PreCentral...
    The first hit was free...after that...they have you....and you have to pay.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Wake up...walk the dog, check precentral.net mobile...take a dump while reading newest postings...shower...shovel some breakfast...hop in the car check precentral.net mobile...get to work go to precentral.net and refresh the page every chance I get. All in a days work
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    CALM DOWN!!! you're just having a PRELAPSE!!! lol sorry couldnt resist
    More like Palm Down.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    I already do with my BB (no wifi needed, I use Sprint's great data service), LOL! Opera Mini FTW!
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!