1.    #1  
    Here's my situation and I hope some of you can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

I currently have a T-Mobile family plan that's billing cycle will end on the 25th. I'd like to switch to Sprint and get the Pre.

How would/should I go about making this switch? Are my only two choices to terminate the service on May/June 25th? If I were to terminate on June 25th, would I still be able to sign contracts with Sprint and use the same phone numbers before then?

I also work for a company that is eligible for plan discounts. Do I need to bring anything into the Sprint store at the time of sign up in order to receive the discounted rate?

Again, any help would be great. Thank you!
    I think your service needs to be active for you to bring your number to Sprint.

Also find a friend who's already on Sprint. By using that person as a referral you each get $25 from Sprint. It's a good deal.
  3.    #3  
    Also find a friend who's already on Sprint. By using that person as a referral you each get $25 from Sprint. It's a good deal.
    Excellent, thank you!

Does anybody have any ideas/suggestions or know what to do about employee plan discount benefits? Do I just tell them I'm an employee and have them look it up? Do I bring a paystub to the store?
    do u have an employee id?
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    do u have an employee id?
    For an ERP discount try...
    ERP site: Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program
    Use these credentials: Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com / 383

For your corporate discount, try the name of your company in the Sprint URL, i.e. sprint.com/citigroup or sprint.com/generalmotors. If not, you can always add the discount later (or the same day you signup) thru the Sprint Wireless Discount Request page.

And yes you can signup for a new account when the Pre comes out with a new plan; and then port your T-Mobile number on the 25th once your contract their is finished. I highly doubt that Sprint will charge you for that, especially since you'll be within your 30 day return period.