Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    How about this...who ever posts prove first that they own a Pre will get the title of "First PreCentral member with Pre" instead of just "Member" as it is now.

On the day before the launch, we'll open a new thread where the first lucky member/pre owners can post their prove. It will be a short lived thread, but whatever...it'll be fun!

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    How about this...who ever posts prove first that they own a Pre will get the title of "First PreCentral member with Pre" instead of just "Member" as it is now.

On the day before the launch, we'll open a new thread where the first lucky member/pre owners can post their prove. It will be a short lived thread, but whatever...it'll be fun!

Thoughts?
    I think the forum should also throw in a free Touchstone
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    I'm already suspicious that some here already one but cannot say so yet.
    So, what constitutes proof?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Dieter has had one for a while now... isn't that right Dieter??
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    A photo of you holding a Pre displaying the current PreCentral.net homepage as well as a piece of paper with your username written on it in red crayon. IT HAS TO BE RED
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted-D View Post
    A photo of you holding a Pre displaying the current PreCentral.net homepage as well as a piece of paper with your username written on it in red crayon. IT HAS TO BE RED
    I would say just something typed into search that has Precentral and your username from precentral in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted-D View Post
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Not fair to the people on the west coast.
    Still easy to shop. I've shooped a few woops in my day and it isn't tough. Even easier if your end result is blurred like it was taken with a phone cam.
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Still easy to shop. I've shooped a few woops in my day and it isn't tough. Even easier if your end result is blurred like it was taken with a phone cam.
    I think he knows, check the avatar.
    How about u just take a screen shot of your pre logged in to the Precentral site. (I know it's not gonna be me anyway I have to wait till August for my anniversary date, but I'm just throwing some ideas in.)
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    I think he knows, check the avatar.
    Yeah, I was really holding a wireless mouse but I shopped in a Pre out of boredom
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post

........UNDERPANTS!!!

Sixteen Candles (1984)
  15.    #15  
    Well...a pic of you with the Pre in front of a computer screen that's logged into PreCentral...how's that?
    Hey, since the Pre's mother, Palm, lives here in California, then Pre's legal residency is here in this state and this time zone. As the officially, unofficially self-designated lawyer and arbitrator of all things Pre (as of today, when I just thought of it), then the contest can not be open to any person or persons residing outside of the Left Coast. Please feel free to fly in to L.A. to our numerous Sprint stores - we have ZERO Best Buy Mobile stores! - and purchase your Pre, and then enter the contest. I hope this clears up any confusion.
  17.    #17  
    Well...due to geographic reasons, it's obvious that someone from the East coast is going to be the winner...but so what....Asia gets to celebrate new years first.

I'd say the phone must be fully activated, and you must provide a shot of the time and date, as well of one being logged in to precentral on your phones browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    ........UNDERPANTS!!!

Sixteen Candles (1984)
    Okay, it's my turn, isn't it? Okay, the bet is twenty dollars.

Okay. You have to have carnal knowledge - with a lady this time - on the premises.
    To make it fair to the west coast residents, how about either giving the title to the first from each state, or each time zone. Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Well...due to geographic reasons, it's obvious that someone from the East coast is going to be the winner...but so what....Asia gets to celebrate new years first.

I'd say the phone must be fully activated, and you must provide a shot of the time and date, as well of one being logged in to precentral on your phones browser.
    OK, I'll be fair: the non-West Coast buyer can prove he or she is the winner by simply posting a picture of themselves 1) holding their beautiful new Pre, 2) in front of Staples Center in downtown LA or, 3) in front of the Sunnyvale HQ of Palm, Inc., while 4) drinking a Venti Latte Macchiato Decaf, and 5) eating California Roll, with Flying Fish Roe and Qual Egg.

See, that's fair...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast