Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by popologuy View Post
    Hey, since the Pre's mother, Palm, lives here in California, then Pre's legal residency is here in this state and this time zone. As the officially, unofficially self-designated lawyer and arbitrator of all things Pre (as of today, when I just thought of it), then the contest can not be open to any person or persons residing outside of the Left Coast. Please feel free to fly in to L.A. to our numerous Sprint stores - we have ZERO Best Buy Mobile stores! - and purchase your Pre, and then enter the contest. I hope this clears up any confusion.
    NO!!!!!!!! I am the only one in LA who gets to buy the Pre
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    It's simple ... the contests doesn't end with the first owner ... it is all relative. Take a screen shot from the pre, we know how thanks to the thread on it from earlier, and the earliest time and date wins. That way we know who got theirs earliest in the day. Fair to all time zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by popologuy View Post
    OK, I'll be fair: the non-West Coast buyer can prove he or she is the winner by simply posting a picture of themselves 1) holding their beautiful new Pre, 2) in front of Staples Center in downtown LA or, 3) in front of the Sunnyvale HQ of Palm, Inc., while 4) drinking a Venti Latte Macchiato Decaf, and 5) eating California Roll, with Flying Fish Roe and Qual Egg.

See, that's fair...
    Large black coffee? Do you mean a Venti? Congratulations you're stupid in three languages LOL Role models
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12