1.    #1  
    Checked with the Radio Shack in the Mall that carries Sprint phones. They said they would NOT be getting the Pre. They said that only a certain number of RS stores would have the Pre on June 6 based on prior history of sales. They were not sure of the number that would get one or the exact criteria, only that they wouldnt have it for launch.
    Ugh this is getting lame.

I'm going to end up driving all around town on June 6th in a fury.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    Ugh this is getting lame.

I'm going to end up driving all around town on June 6th in a fury.

Ill be in Mexico on a beach wishing (almost) I could trade places with you and hoping my store keeps its promise to set one aside for me!
    Damn it! Just called several Radio Shacks in my city and the fourth guy told me that no Radio Shack in Oregon will have it on launch. He said he excepts it in a couple weeks after launch. He said he just looked at the list, and the only Radio Shack stores selling on launch were in CA, FL, NY...maybe a few others. Basically, the most populated.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    So I guess my question is then, if only certain BB, Walmart and Radio shack stores will be getting the pre, will only certain Sprint stores get the pre?
    This sucks! Sprint F^^^ing up
    Last edited by OneDeep; 05/21/2009 at 06:19 PM.
    i would never buy from Radio Shack just on general principle.
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Called the Radioshack in the local mall, and was told "We don't have it now, and we won't know when they get here until they arrive",

The Radioshack downtown said that they "Don't believe that they'll be getting any of that product in until a few weeks after launch".

This is in PDX.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Damn it! Just called several Radio Shacks in my city and the fourth guy told me that no Radio Shack in Oregon will have it on launch. He said he excepts it in a couple weeks after launch. He said he just looked at the list, and the only Radio Shack stores selling on launch were in CA, FL, NY...maybe a few others. Basically, the most populated.
    hmmm...someone I know works in one down here in FL. Time to see if he knows anything (doubtful)...
    Why wouldn't you just go to a Sprint store? You know most of the Pre stock is going to Sprint stores.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Why wouldn't you just go to a Sprint store? You know most of the Pre stock is going to Sprint stores.
    For the rebate factor. Most of the time BB and RS do the rebate instant instead of MIR
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Have you thought about what may happen to supply at Sprint stores if sales at certain stores start on Fri evening?