Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Seems to me that we're not hearing a whole lot from Dieter, nor from Derek. Since Tuesday, it feels like there are a lot fewer stories being published on the home page.

Maybe they're just catching up on their zzzz's from a late night Monday night.

Or maybe they're really busy doing something. Something important. Something related to the Pre.

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    The last 20 or so articles have been from Derek. He's sure around here some where.

Watch him pop up after me....in

working on surprise review?
    Playing with his brand new, just delivered Pre????

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Seems to me that we're not hearing a whole lot from Dieter, nor from Derek. Since Tuesday, it feels like there are a lot fewer stories being published on the home page.

Maybe they're just catching up on their zzzz's from a late night Monday night.

Or maybe they're really busy doing something. Something important. Something related to the Pre.

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Dieter has other blogs and forums to attend to..
    wmexperts.com
    treocentral.com
    crackberry.com
    The iPhone Blog Forums
    Android Central Forums

He's VP of Communities of Smartphone Experts,
    which I think most of those blogs originate from.
    Dieter is playing with his monkey and dancing.

He runs Smartphone Experts... he rarely mods the forums, that's berds job.

As far as lack of articles... nothing earth shattering. Trust me, the man is around, I've spoken with him recently.
    And Derek is a post *****... how the hell have you missed him?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    lol - love it.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  9.    #9  
    I haven't missed him--but it seems like the frequency is down. Meh, perhaps I'm just being silly. It IS silly season, after all.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I mean, I know what you're saying tho... A little part of us dies inside when Dieter goes MIA. No homo... well, maybe a little.
    Yes! nice! he is most deffintely a post *****.

I heard Dieter kicked his monkey out when he got his Pre. I don't know the credibility of this rumor but my ninja said he had an exclusive interview with the monkey as he was leaving the Bohn residence.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Yes! nice! he is most deffintely a post *****.

I heard Dieter kicked his monkey out when he got his Pre. I don't know the credibility of this rumor but my ninja said he had an exclusive interview with the monkey as he was leaving the Bohn residence.
    CONFIRMED! My Pirate saw the same thing! Apparently, it was holding a sign that said "Will Werk for HaZing Pre!"
    Once you sign a reviewer's NDA you get conservative about participating in discussions even of information you obtain outside the NDA covering source.
    ...or maybe I was just busy.
    the conspiracy theories were gonna run wild...glad you stopped by, D.
    Last edited by Frenzytom; 05/21/2009 at 05:35 PM.
    But I really liked the theories. If you had a Pre, i am sure you are having fun with it.
    I mean, I know what you're saying tho... A little part of us dies inside when Dieter goes MIA. No homo... well, maybe a little.
    Eeeewwwwww
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    ...or maybe I was just busy.
    LIES!!! all lies!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Today is Thursday. Thats one and a half days. People do have lives outside of the computer lol.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Some of these guys have a "real" job. Give him a break. Geez...
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast