1.    #1  
    How do you guys think the Pre will handle multiple G-mail accounts?

I basically have a work email and personal one.
    I also have a few other accounts but I forward the rest.

So any idea how the Pre will handle my E-mail, contacts and calendar across these two accounts? Will it just merge everything together? I hope not.

I would like to see my different calendars separate from each other. Same with contacts and Email of course.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    I would be shocked if the Pre didn't color code each Google account on a calender.

As for email, the emails will be in separate account inboxes in the program. The contacts will all probably be added into your phonebook though, from both accounts.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Yes.... Multiple everything.... ;o)
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    And they stay separate...
    What about multiple Exchange accounts? I don't know of anything else that can do that, but it'd be great to have.
  6.    #6  
    I figured the Inbox was easy with Imap but what about accessing the various folders?
    I will probably end up just launching Gmail in the browser ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    I figured the Inbox was easy with Imap but what about accessing the various folders?
    I will probably end up just launching Gmail in the browser ii
    That would be a bit lame. Chattermail running on the Centro can access multiple IMAP folders in multiple GMail accounts. It can even push messages to those folders.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Multiple folders too.. ALL of them.