Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    I'm not going to TEND that I understand your logic. This may be ACHING to the choir, but it would be SUMPTUOUS of me to VARICATE about a subject that I SUME you are an expert on. I wish there was some way to VENT any difficulty in acquring at least a LIMINARY level of knowledge of this topic, but I can confidently DICT that some DATORY members of this forum will use my ignorance as TEXT to insult me. Perhaps SIDENT Obama is PARING to come to my rescue! In the meantime, I can at least console myself by snacking on a bag of nice salty TZELS, like my TTY wife used to do when she was GNANT and had the munchies.
    Well, you know, originally I was speaking out against the tendency to add a "-", as in "I Pre-dict that...". But, I like your take better.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    I'm not going to TEND that I understand your logic. This may be ACHING to....... nice salty TZELS, like my TTY wife used to do when she was GNANT and had the munchies.
    now that was good
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I am so preoccupied with the previous posts!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12