1.    #1  
    Just came from my local Sprint store this morning and they just happened to be setting up there new displays for the Palm Pre. They had a glass case in which I thought would have a pre in it but was only a cardboard picture. A flat screen tv above with Palm Pre information playing. (Sorry no pics....my Treo 650 is on it's last leg) Talked w/ the Palm Pre advicate for that location and he was very excited about the Pre but I was unable to get more info out of him as he was helping other customers. He did say that he was looking forward to eventually getting his FREE Palm Pre for being the "chosen one"!
    Talked with another employee who had no problem bringing up the subject of a "pre" Palm Pre" party on June 5th. He didn't have alot of details other than the fact that they would be closed early on that day only to reopen for the launch party and that it could possibly run to as late as midnight. You could tell he didn't have alot of details but it was reasurring to hear that coming from a Sprint employee. Oh one more thing....The advicate said if you sign up for the notification of Palm Pre release (in which I'm sure we all have more than once) you would receive something in your email, you would print that and bring it in for the June 5th "Pre" Party. Now only if I can get my damn invite as I am a Premier Customer.
    So according to that guy...the only thing i need to do to get an invite is to sign up for the notify me when pre is released?? It has nothing to do with if you are a premier customer or not?
    hmm i called my store today and I was talking with the guy he said that they will be setting for pre on the 5th. And when I asked them if there is some sort of waiting list he said no. The thing is that not a lot of ppl is planing to get the pre from what the sales rep said. So probably i will be one of the few who will be getting it without worrying about shortage
    Quote Originally Posted by Keone View Post
    Just came from my local Sprint store this morning and they just happened to be setting up there new displays for the Palm Pre. They had a glass case in which I thought would have a pre in it but was only a cardboard picture. A flat screen tv above with Palm Pre information playing. (Sorry no pics....my Treo 650 is on it's last leg) Talked w/ the Palm Pre advicate for that location and he was very excited about the Pre but I was unable to get more info out of him as he was helping other customers. He did say that he was looking forward to eventually getting his FREE Palm Pre for being the "chosen one"!
    Talked with another employee who had no problem bringing up the subject of a "pre" Palm Pre" party on June 5th. He didn't have alot of details other than the fact that they would be closed early on that day only to reopen for the launch party and that it could possibly run to as late as midnight. You could tell he didn't have alot of details but it was reasurring to hear that coming from a Sprint employee. Oh one more thing....The advicate said if you sign up for the notification of Palm Pre release (in which I'm sure we all have more than once) you would receive something in your email, you would print that and bring it in for the June 5th "Pre" Party. Now only if I can get my damn invite as I am a Premier Customer.
    Well, I'm a Premiere customer --- still waitin' for that invite! I hope it comes - perhaps not EVERY store is doing something on June 5, but I sure hope so!
  5.    #5  
    He said nothing about being a premier customer.....they also didn't seem to have alot of information on it though! Who knows at this point, I still haven't gotten my invite premier or not.