Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well... intend on carrying your Pre?

I myself, like many others here, tend to "baby" all my new devices, they must be cleaned early and often. However, I'm also the type of person who isn't really fond of silicon cases, skins, etc.. I like the feel of actually holding the device. Cases and such, while they keep my devices clean and scratch free, seem to take away from it's beauty. My question to you is how do you intend on carrying around your new gadget?
    Pinned to my chest, like a badge.

LoL.
    Naked in a leather hip holster.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Dedicated pocket.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by argentknight View Post
    Pinned to my chest, like a badge.

LoL.
    I like it. You've of course got to use it on speakerphone and ask every caller to beam you up when you're done.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    In my hand or pocket. I keep some microfiber cloths laying around car or in desk when my shirt won't do the trick.
    In a holster. I'll probably recycle my Mogul's holster in the meantime until something really nice comes out, and when I can afford anything after the Pre itself.

Curse those demons that possessed me to trade my out-of-contract status for a Touch Pro back in January!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Like most smartphone users, I'll carry it in both hands. Especially when crossing the street and driving in traffic.
    "Make it so."
    I tend to do the dedicated pocket for cell phones.
    Then again, maybe I'll use my pacemaker as a base. I believe it's magnetic...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    That's how usually do it. But I think I want something that I can slip in my pocket. Right now with my Blackberry Curve I'm using the supplied leather slip-in case. Maybe I can find something like that when Pre accessories start becoming more available.
    Same here. I will get one with a locking clasp or magnet at the end of a strap. I have a holster without any scrap to secure my Treo and its fallen out a few times.
    If they build it, accessories will come...
  15. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I think we both know that the leather hip holster is unnecessary if you're naked and need to find a place to store the phone.
    ditto
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Ive retained the services of a retired secret service agent. He'll handle the "football" during my daily activities and relinquish it only to those given the proper authorization code.
    I like the leather hipster, however, I dont like it naked. I tend to always ding my phones up. However, I DO NOT want a silicon thing for it. Im hoping for a hard thin plastic case (similar to those for the iPhone) that will protect it but not take away from the phone (and still fits in the leather hipster).
    You ding up your phones naked? What are you doing with them?
    I am expecting to see an offering from Bestskinsever.com. They are usually more reasonable in price than Invisiblesheild.com

Then I use a leather holster or slip case when I put it in a pocket.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast