Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    i read somewhere that if you mix a little dish soap in it goes on better. anyone ever tried that? i bought an invisible shield and threw it away after less than a day, the corners kept coming up and i couldn't get all the bubbles out so it pissed me off.
    Screen protecter probably from zagg and the slip cover and dedicated pocket. Whether pants or if my shirt has one.
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    i read somewhere that if you mix a little dish soap in it goes on better. anyone ever tried that? i bought an invisible shield and threw it away after less than a day, the corners kept coming up and i couldn't get all the bubbles out so it pissed me off.
    That's how I put on my skins. I mentioned it on page 2 of this thread. It's the way Best Skins Ever recommends putting it on. It's much better than the spray bottles Zagg gives.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    Actually, I held it up to the lifesize Pre on the Palm website and it doesn't cover up any part of the screen
    And the description in the website says that the gestures area will NOT be affected! Hopalee, will you keep me posted once you pick up your PRE, so that I can make my decision accordingly.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Already pre-ordered an invisible shield from zagg and the device is almost identical size as the phone i have now, so pants pocket it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post
    Already pre-ordered an invisible shield from zagg and the device is almost identical size as the phone i have now, so pants pocket it is.
    Jp and anyone else who have previously owned an invisible shield for another device. How is it to put on? I looked at it for my ipod touch but seems like it's a mission. I ended up going with an ivyskin touch thru case which is awesome. I wish they will make one for the PRe.
    I'll be carrying it in my pocket.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I plan on maybe getting a screen protector like those invis shields later on, but I am probably going to carry it in my pocket. However, does anyone know if the screen or phone will scratch in an empty pocket from say denim jeans?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234